DENIED - Dagonmagik

Moderator: Officers

DENIED - Dagonmagik

Postby dragonmagik359 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:29 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Dagonmagik

Class and build: Mage/fire
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ragonmagik

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Mythic Dawn - Lazarus

Why did you leave your former guilds?: MD disbanded and lazarus had no coordination in raiding

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC and TBC)? pre is ZG and Ahn'qiraj
TBC is kara gruuls ZA maggy SSC/TK and 1st boss MH

Why do you want to join Serenity? i consider WoW a game i play it mainly for the social aspect however, i have a strong desire to proggres and it lessens my enjoyement to the game if i not pushing/improvng myself not only through gear but also expirience i just want to be part of a focused team and feel that in my current raids i have to pull not only my own weight but also that of others in my raid group insuring ppl are aware of tactics and come to raids prepared wich should be their own responsibility i would like to have the opportunity to raid with a more competent and expirienced group
i don't expect anything but i would like to be in raids so i can get a chance to prove my skills and expirience with you guys

Do you have open applications to other guilds? nope

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? yes blooddemonn

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?
This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week. yes i can

Can you log on to the Serenity website and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a minimum set of buffs (food, oils, potions)? yes

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO
yes i have used SK b4 it is a fair looting system so ppl dont get loot all the time

(yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
( yes) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
==============================================
dragonmagik359

Postby blooddemonn » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:15 pm

??
blooddemonn

misunderstanding

Postby dragonmagik359 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:37 pm

Hey all sry for the trouble but uhm 1st of all i didnt call the GM names (my brother did)
2nd i didnt ninja'ed the hawkstrider (my brother did)
so plz accept muy apply it's not my foult my brother fucked it up
he was pissed at me i think like 1.5-2 months ago when this hapened i'm ly sry wot hapened and i apologise for any trouble but my brother is 9.5 yrs old -.-
don't mind him
ty for the new chance(if there is one)
if not then i understand but try giving me one and also try putting me off ignore then i can talk maturely to you about the incident ty for you're understanding
===========================================================================================================================
dragonmagik359

Postby Paul » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:35 am

Application denied.

Too young.

No rep for factions of what you claim to be pre TBC raiding experience.

Thats not to mention the random 'I didn't do it' second post inc swearing.
Paul

Return to Recruitment