Application: Thandalor "Enhancement Shaman"

Moderator: Officers

Application: Thandalor "Enhancement Shaman"

Postby application » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:02 pm

efore you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

YES

In game name (including previous names if any): Thandalor or otherwise known as thunderpimp in some wow youtube videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCPRGa_bbKs

Class and build: Enhancement Shaman

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have). Restoration

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): I have one of every class on Bronzebeard and intend in switching all of them accross apart from my rogue which is my acting personal guild bank.

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Im currently a member of Entropy and was one of the starting members when the guild was born, when my previous guild "Almost Famous" disbanded shortly after the start of the burning crusade. prior to that i was a member of the night watch, "you know nothing john snow...."

Why do you want to join Serenity? I hate to say anything bad about Entropy because of the time i have been there but its just not the guild it used to be. the social side has just disapeared and its just not a fun place to be anymore. certain groups within the members have got greedy & unsociable, thats just not my bag. I also have two real life friends in Serenity, Redbully, & Ryan who i have known for many years (yes theres probably some funny stories knocking around)

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Redbully, Ryan

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening ?

ofcourse no problem

( ) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter ...YES all pretty standard and common sense
application

Re: Application: Thandalor "Enhancement Shaman"

Postby Mjöl » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:05 pm

Thanks for your App, as i understand youre a RL friend of Redbully, he will contact you soon :)
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Redbully » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:43 pm

Welcome home brother.
Redbully

Postby Longtool » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:47 pm

About time ;D
Longtool

Return to Recruitment