Blood Death Knight

Moderator: Officers

Blood Death Knight

Postby application » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:30 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name: Aéryn

Class and build:Death Knight Blood

Dual Spec:I have a frost spec and the gear is little low

Alts yeah a Windwalker monk

Link to your Armory page? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ryn/simple

Former guilds Shadows of Darkness

Why did you leave your former guilds?:i had some problems so i couldnt raid

What is your former raid experience Full clear tbc and wotlk and half of cataclysm

Why do you want to join Serenity?To make progress and having fun while doing it

Do you have open applications to other guilds?No i dont

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?Nope

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly??? Yes i am

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in? well its like that wipe the boss untill you learn the fight

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time? Yes i can

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?yes

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO
application

Re: Blood Death Knight

Postby Mjöl » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:37 pm

Thanks for your application, we will contact you soon.
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Return to Recruitment