Antonys The Rogue

Moderator: Officers

Antonys The Rogue

Postby application » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:30 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):Antonys

Class and build: Rogue and Assasination
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec:Combat (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):a Shaman a prot war and a lock Afliction

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Antonys/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Shadows of Darkness

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Airforces of greece

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?Did full raids with my mage

Why do you want to join Serenity? to raid and have fun with enyone who wants to progress

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
yes of course
We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
yes

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
yes

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
application

Re: Antonys The Rogue

Postby Mjöl » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:36 pm

Thanks for the appication, we will discuss it and come back to you.
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Althos » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:35 am

I don't know if this topic / application is still active, but here are my 2 cents.

Gear:
You really need to catch up gearwise, including the legendary cloak which will enhance your output by much. You finished the 2nd part, so still need some massive farming to do, but Blizz made it an easier farm (around 4 months, right Chunk :P).

Skills:
I'm not even close to being familiar with rogues... But I do see that your raiding activity on normal modes have been close to nothing. At least on this toon. According to your achievements you did kill some bosses while that patch was active. You got the Morchok HC achievement acquired on the 2nd of june 2012 for example. You also killed Primordius on either normal or heroic mode, which is shown by "genetically unmodified organism", acquired on the 28th of June.

So when looking "just" at your rogue, I was a bit "scared" of potentially getting in a new player when it comes to raiding. Looking closer shows you have raid experience.

The application:
Personally it tells me a lot how an application is written. You know what they say: you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
My impression of this application is not that well tbh. You answered all the questions with just minimum text. Were you in a hurry, were you not (fully) interested?
So, personally, I would really like to read more about you, the person, the toon and so on. Tell me a joke :D Since 1 joke from a person will tell you more about the personality than you can imagine!

Anyways,

My 2 cents.

Regards,

Althos
Althos

Postby Skipper » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:26 pm

*pokes coggy for input* i know you are still hiding somewhere =)
Skipper

Postby Redbully » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:31 pm

The gnome has spoken.

Antonys, i shall be online for sometime tomorrow hopefully I'll get to speak with you then. Thank you again for coming on Wednesday its always nice to have a fresh face.

Red
Redbully

Postby Redbully » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:30 pm

invited as casual
Redbully

Return to Recruitment