Casual/Social Application - Shaman & Warrior

Moderator: Officers

Casual/Social Application - Shaman & Warrior

Postby application » Thu May 30, 2013 8:24 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):

Shashlik (Elemental/Resto Shaman)
Roth (Dps/Prot Warrior)

Class and build:

Shashlik (Elemental Shaman) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Shaslik/simple
Roth (Fury Warrior) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Roth/simple

We haven't really played recently so specs/talents/glyphs are probably a little out of date.

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have).

Shashlik - Resto
Roth - Prot

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):

We have a few between us. We can bring the ones on Bronzebeard into Serenity.
The notable ones are:

Shashlik:
on Bronzebeard - Ereskigal (90 Blood DK), Bladeangel (84 Paladin), Admeta (85 Resto Druid), Mikri (80 Warrior), Akilina (76 Rogue)
on Outland - Ikursu (90 Demo Lock), Eshne (85 Shadow Priest)

Roth:
Rother (87 Mage)

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Shashlik (listing raiding guilds) : Focus (on Akilina), Divine Legacy (on Akilina & Ereskigal), Echo (on Ereskigal)
I haven't raided much on Shashlik (a little in Cata) but she seems to be who I log on to most frequently at the moment, so I guess she is my main for all intents and purposes.

Roth: Divine Legacy

We are both in Legion of Reckoning now, a level 25 levelling guild.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

As discussed with Mjolnir today, we are looking for a sociable adult guild were we can settle again. Divine Legacy has sort of gone inactive since last expansion and we miss the social side of being in a guild. Serenity sounds like it will be a good fit for us and us a good fit for you. We met in game 5 years ago and we have a young baby so we primarily are around late evening for a bit of casual fun. LFG is so impersonal and we'd like to be somewhere that will let us hook up for challenge modes and potentially some raiding when we do have a free evening.

We are both experienced players having raided since Vanilla and we are comfortable assuming different roles as needed. We cannot commit to any raiding at the moment but we may be able to fill in if required occasionally to get a raid going that otherwise wouldn't take place. We're both at a poor gear level though so I'm not sure how much use we'll be in the near future!

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Probably not anymore, unless someone is around who remembers Akilina from Focus/Divine Legacy.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening ?

Yes

(X) We have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
application

Re: Casual/Social Application - Shaman & Warrior

Postby Mjöl » Thu May 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Thank you very much for your application, we will contact you soon in game :)
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Re: Casual/Social Application - Shaman & Warrior

Postby Greymartin » Fri May 31, 2013 8:40 am

I seem to remember Roth and Ereskigal from Divine Legacy, when Hells and I were first over on BB. Super solid tanking team if I recall correctly. And helped me get started into DPS Warriorring.

Great to see you here and a big thumbs up from me.

Peace, Love & Jellybabies

"I love work: I could sit and look at it all day." - Jerome K Jerome
Greymartin

Return to Recruitment