Balance/Resto Druid Application

Moderator: Officers

Balance/Resto Druid Application

Postby Grubia » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:09 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Grubia.

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)
As it stands, I am currently Balance main spec but can switch to resto when and if it's required.

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it). My current offspec is resto, and as a balance druid, i tend to gravitate towards spirit gear already so i will be using mostly my main spec gear for my offspec.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): I do not intend to bring any alts with me at this time as i can not afford the transfer and faction change at the moment. I'm not very big on alts anyway and tend to focus on my main chars, but it is possible that i may bring other chars over to the server.

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... bia/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): My most recent guild was on Draenor, Thunderbluff Steakhouse.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: I recently had a period of inactivity brought on by being ill and the fact that i was the 2nd best dps in the guild at the start of the progression but when we reached elegon i was subbed and no longer taken to progression fights. This was a little weird but i thought yeah it's progression so lets see what happens now. For several weeks i farmed upto and including spirit kings and every time i was subbed for elegon onwards. I wasn't having much luck with LFR drops at the time either so i did the best i could with the gear i had.

Eventualy i was told that unless i managed to get alot of experience and could catch up with the guild gear wise then i basicaly had no chance of progression raiding.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? Pre-TBC everything cleared upto kel-thuzad. TBC everything cleared except Illidan. WotLK everything cleared except hallion. Cata mostly cleared, was not realy raiding active during cata.

Why do you want to join Serenity? I have heard good things about the guild and also have family in the guild. Serenity is not far behind my previous guilds progression and i'm hoping i can help to further the guilds progression.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Sophia, Hellsbells and Greymartin i hope :P.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly??? Yes i am.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in? I am very interested in progression, it's not about the loot but seeing the content that is important to me, and it takes time and patience with wipe after wipe to achieve progression.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time? Yes i can.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes i can and with sophia here then she can remind me to update the raid calender if the circumstances change.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yes i do, i am always prepared for raids and will always have the correct flasks, food buffs and potions and will always make sure my gear is gemmed and enchanted to optimize my performance. Always having your gear repaired before a raid is also important :P.

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

( ) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter I have read and agree to the Serenity Guild Charter.
Grubia

Re: Balance/Resto Druid Application

Postby Mjöl » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:25 pm

Thanks for you application, we will discuss and contact you soon :)
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Re: Balance/Resto Druid Application

Postby Helsbells » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Hey Chris =) great to see you finally apply, hows it going with your first alliance char? still running into horde places?
Helsbells

Return to Recruitment