Left server | Kamilah Resto Druid

Moderator: Officers

Left server | Kamilah Resto Druid

Postby Kamilah » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name: Kamilah

Class: Druid

Race: Night Elf

Level: 85

Current build: Resto/balance (stronger gear as a resto druid)

Professions: Jc and Alchemy

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: cauldrons and some epic gems

Flying mount?:yes

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear:

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... lah/simple

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends? Mostly i will log after 17/18 pm.

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time? yes

Is this your main character? Yes, now it is.

Former guilds on Bronzebeard - devined, trolls will be trolled

- Why did you leave your former guilds?
Elly and the rest of the guild are very nice ppl, but i stop playing wow because i got bored to death with the raids the main team was alredy full and the second raid team didn't had the gear to start to do hc. I didn't mind helping gear up some ppl, but i just lost the fun, and the porpose to play wow its abouve all have fun. I left the guild because well i didn't loged that much i was more into diablo anyways. And well i was pugging most of the time anyways so i didn't really needed a guild to do so. I joined trolls will be trolled, because i got the wrong msg, i though that we would be abble to start doing some hc at least 3/8 but well it was the wrong idea.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I have some friends there, they are nice ppl we have lots of fun when we raid together and abouve all i know that serenity is a guild that as hunger for progress like i do.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Cortaferro.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO
Dpk loot system is fine for me followed with the rank loot system. one or other its the same, it may take longer but i will have my gear anyways so its cool.

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
hard part! :P Well i'm friendly, i like to have fun but i know when to keep it serious. I respect everyone and i try to help as much as i can.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): Nothing that will affect my game time.

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Kamilah

Re: apply as a resto druid

Postby Redbully » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Hey Kamilah,
Thanks for the app. Your gear seems to be solid and your progress is decent. I am currently in work and will be online for about 19:00 server time for a chat. I will come and speak with you then.

Red
Redbully

Postby TinCat » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Guess you forgot to mention me *wink
TinCat

Postby Sacs » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Oh noes... would this mean no more French jokes? :shock:
Stabby stab stab spec with stabby stab sticks
Sacs

Re: Trialist | Kamilah Resto Druid

Postby Redbully » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Welcome to the guild. Hope you like your stay here.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Redbully

Postby Kamilah » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:11 pm

aww Tin i didn't forgot you, just didn't wanted to envolve you on my apply. We lost contact after reincarnation so i didn't though you would remember me.
Sacs all french jokes are welcome for my reportory xD ( as a matter of fact i live in france but i was born in Portugal) so encorage me to troll some off my coworkers :P
Thank you Redbully for the warming welcome. I am sure i will feel good in this guild, guess i finally found my "place".

same goes for you guys if there is something i can help with bs/enchants/jc or alchimy just whisp.

Let the jokes about french ppl begin :wink:
Kamilah

Postby Ronzoz » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Born in Portugal? You speak Portuguese or moved young?
For long i was the only "Tuga" here, now that a makes us 4 :) Benvindo (a) and hope you enjoy it here!
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein
Ronzoz

Postby Kamilah » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Yep i speak portuguese :P i moved to france like dunno 4 years ago maybe 5. And thx for the warm welcoming <3
Kamilah

Return to Recruitment