DENIED | Rogue - Rexona

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Rogue - Rexona

Postby Rexona » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:57 pm

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Rexona

Class and build: Rogue - Combat 7/31/3
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
I'm Assasination for off-specc cuz its rly fun to play in dungeons and my gear is good for it so is combat ;)

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
i'm leveling a paladin level (82) atm but it will be 85 today hehe , and i could bring it to the guild as an alt.

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Rexona/advanced

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): I'm in resonance atm

Why did you leave your former guilds?: they arent bothering with the recruitment so i dont just wanna stay there and dont do anything..

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? In Vanilla i did non raid . in TBC i cleared 4/5 MH , 9/9 BT 5/6 SWP and ofc full clear on kara gruul Mags lair and The Eye , Cleared every content in WoTLK heroic pre-nerf , And in Cata i've cleared 5/8 only but brain for 8/8 +.. FL 7/7 normal BWD , BOT , ToT4W heroic (cleared)

Why do you want to join Serenity? I want to find a stable guild with friendly people to raid with.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly? Yes i'm very interesting

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in? Yes i am.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time? Yes i can

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes i can.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yes i'm always ready to raid with my bags full of pots , food and time :)

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES () NO

(x) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
Rexona

Re: Rogue - Rexona

Postby Asyncritus » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Thank you for your application, we will look into it and get back to you.
For information, we have 2 currently quite active longstanding rogues and another just joined on trial.
There are no stupid people, just those who are unlucky when they think.

"Never argue with an idiot... They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Asyncritus

Postby Skipper » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:16 pm

Name of your char you state you have done all those raids on ?
Skipper

Postby Rexona » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:43 pm

On my Very first WoW account made, Havn't been logged on since the end of BC for this.
Vanilla / Burning Crusade : Ylf, Night El Warrior, Silvermoon.

On my Second WoW account, havn't been online on this for about 2years now.
Wrath of the Lich King : Ballsoftree, Tauren Druid, Tarren Mill.

My shared WoW account, I shared this with one of my close friends when he was visiting me.
Cataclysm (beginning for me"BWD, BOT, TOT4W") Ravengaar, Tauren Death Knight, Tarren Mill.

And this Rogue is my third account I've done Dragon Soul with.
Rexona

Postby Sacs » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Rexona wrote:What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? In Vanilla i did non raid . in TBC i cleared 4/5 MH , 9/9 BT 5/6 SWP and ofc full clear on kara gruul Mags lair and The Eye , Cleared every content in WoTLK heroic pre-nerf , And in Cata i've cleared 5/8 only but brain for 8/8 +.. FL 7/7 normal BWD , BOT , ToT4W heroic (cleared)

Rexona wrote:On my Second WoW account, havn't been online on this for about 2years now.
Wrath of the Lich King : Ballsoftree, Tauren Druid, Tarren Mill.

Well, my calculations indicate that if you've not logged a char in 2 years, it would have been impossible to have "Cleared every content in WoTLK heroic pre-nerf ".

Rexona wrote:This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly? Yes i'm very interesting
I'm sure you are!

Found the lvl 70 warr "Ylf, Night El Warrior, Silvermoon" but no data showing due to long time since last used.
No such char named "Ballsoftree, Tauren Druid, Tarren Mill"
Found "Ravengaar, Tauren Death Knight, Tarren Mill". But being a shared account there is no way to know who actually did the hard work.

Just a few inconsistencies from my perspective.

PS - What are you studying at school?
Stabby stab stab spec with stabby stab sticks
Sacs

Postby Tusvor » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:58 pm

After close revue we have decided to decline your application, good luck else where!
Tusvor

Return to Recruitment