LEFT | Dk tank Dr?ngen

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Dk tank Drängen

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:53 am

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):

Drängen (DrAlt+132ngen)

Sweden

Class and build:

Death knight blood tank

Dual Spec:

My offspec is for the moment unholy dps

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
I only got one low level alt. A hunter on 69 and i don't see any point to bring him to the guild at the moment.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu ... %C3%A4ngen

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

TwentyfourSeven a guild that me and some friends put together and Lazarus

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

TwentyfourSeeven was disband and I'm still in Lazarus as im writing this, and feel its a great guild with some great players, but i feel and have felt for a while now that its time for me to move on.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

I have no raid experience in pre- TBC and in TBC my experience is karazhan cleared, gruul cleared ,magT cleared TK 3/4, SC 2/6, MH 4/5 and BT 3/9 as a pally healer. In WotLK my raid experience is Nax 10/25 cleared, OS 10 + 3d Cleared OS 25 cleared, EoE 10/25 cleared, Ulduar 10 12/14 Ulduar 25 12/14, TotC 10/25 cleared, TotC hc 10 cleared and 25 0/5

Why do you want to join Serenity:

I feel like Lazarus is a great guild but lately its been like im standing still and have been for a while, want to try new content and raid harder instances so i get some challenges and I heard alot of good things about u, u seem to make things happen without being a "hardcore" guild in that matter but more a skilled family guild ;)

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No i don't have any open applications to any other guilds

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

I have been raiding alot with Cabrera so i think he can vouch for me

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

I have no problem to raid 3-4 days a week

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

Yes it's the fun in the game to try to kill new bosses

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Of curse

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals :D

Postby Daveangel » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:53 am

Nice app and good luck with it. I'm impressed by the quality of your gear.

I have a few questions questions.

Firstly, do you have a dps spec and gear?

Secondly, have you played in any other spec than blood? I'm keen to get one DK of each spec in our raids so would be interested in your experience outside of blood.

I'm sure the officers will have more questions.
Daveangel

Postby Mikah » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:53 am

We could certainly use another DK. We only got 2 raiding right now, and one has been away for a bit and the other one just lost a finger...

That being said, I am sure you are aware that patch 3.3 is coming out next week. It is very hard to know what will happen and who will be back and online, but I think it is fair to say that 25man raids in ICC will be very sought after, and with only 4 bosses, very short for a few months.

Which means we probably don't have more to offer you then some 10man action for ICC, and probably some spots in 25man ToC25 heroic if we keep doing that while more ICC is released.

Let us know if that is what you are looking for.

I'll be available tonight for a chat if you want more information.
Last edited by Mikah on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikah

Postby Mikah » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:55 am

Daveangel wrote:Nice app and good luck with it. I'm impressed by the quality of your gear.

I have a few questions questions.

Firstly, do you have a dps spec and gear?

Secondly, have you played in any other spec than blood? I'm keen to get one DK of each spec in our raids so would be interested in your experience outside of blood.

I'm sure the officers will have more questions.

If you check on armory, he is currently in his dps spec/gear (unholy) which looks solid as well.

That would be very useful considering we are not running with an affliction warlock for the 13% spelldamage CoE.
Mikah

Postby Sanarion » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:18 pm

Nice to see ur app here Drängen!
Ive been raiding with Drängen alot the last year and i can only say that i think he would be a great asset for Serenity.
Very skilled as both tank and dps and a joy to play with!

He definatly got my vote!

Gl with app mate! =)
Sanarion

Return to Recruitment