DENIED | Bambam

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Bambam

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:54 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Annerz,Bambam

Class and build: Death Knight , 50/0/21

(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from your Class Leader. You can bring all your alts in the guild if you want, but this will be the character/specc that will be invited into raids.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).

53/8/10 used for tanking hc or if my past guilds were short on tanks, gear is a mix of naxx 25, uldar crafted & badge gear.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Bambam

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Ruined on Anachronos for 2 years, British Raven Guards on Alonsus.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

I was the Mt in ruined for the last 2 years, but I had grown tired of playing my warrior & I wanted to change my main to my DK. The guild had gone through a large turnover of players in the past 3 months that it didn’t feel like the guild I helped start, so I decided a change of server was what I wanted as there are not that many good progression guilds on my old server.

Brg I joined them to join up with an old friend, but the last couiple of weeks alot of the core raiders have left the guild. And we have virtually stopped raiding.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

All clear up to twins in aq40- gothik in naxx 40 man

All clear up to felmyst in swp

Naxx 10 & 25 clear,Sarth 3d,Uldar 10 man clear apart from algalon, most harmodes up to mimron. Up to yogg 25 man, Coliseum 10 man normal clear, 25 man first boss. This is split between my warrior & DK.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... s&n=Annerz

In case you need to check my Achievements

Why do you want to join Serenity?

Firstly the raid hours suit me perfectly. I also want to join a stable raiding guild, having looked around your webby & forums you look like you fit the bill.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

Yes with Affinity.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

No

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time?

Yes can raid as often as you need me.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes i can.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Yes

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:56 pm

Application to Affinity withdrawn

Postby Paul » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:03 am

Thanks for applying to Serenity.

We have just taken on a Blood DPS DK as initiate.

What we are looking for though is a solid geared (Ulduar 25 geared) DK tank, if you fit this bill and would like to join on a tanking basis there might be a space for you.

If you think the role is for you please reply here and log out in your tanking gear/spec.
Paul

Postby Mikah » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:39 am

As Paul says, we are looking for a DK that is willing to put effort in both tanking and dpsing.

The way ToC (and raids in the future) are looking, we usually need 1-3 tanks for 25man, but running 3 10man raids on the side requires 6 tanks. That means we need a lot of flexibility from hybrid classes.

We have just recruited a DPS oriented DK which is on trial now. We are looking for someone again who can do both, but maybe with more of a focus on tanking.

If you would be happy to do that, then we could certainly consider your application. However, if you would rather have a focus on dpsing, then I'm afraid this is not what we are looking for right now.
Mikah

Postby Paul » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:34 pm

I'll take that as a no then.

Good luck finding a new guild.
Paul

Return to Recruitment