DENIED | Enoz

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Enoz

Postby Enoz » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:48 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Enoz

Class and build: SV Hunter

Dual Spec: I don't have Dual-spec atm, but if needed I will get it and use it.

Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Enoz

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Theogonia
Nulli Secundus

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Theogonia was a social guild, and I wanted to raid alot more.
NS was a raiding guild that fell appart because of officer/leader problems.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
I never played vanilla WoW so I never really got to experience the fun of lvl60 raiding. I have done most of them now though.

Wasn't really in a raiding guild in TBC, but did do Kara, ZA, Gruul's and Magtheridon, and TK once.

But after the expansion I have done Nax25, Malygos, Sartharion, Ulduar 10 (12/14), Ulduar 25 (6/14), CC 10 normal (2/5) and all pre-Nax25.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I want to join Serenity because I believe they offer a exciting and professional raiding environment. I know how to play my class and believe I rarely make mistakes.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
at the same time as I am sending this application to you, I have also sent one to the Entropy guild.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Not that I know of.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 2-3 days each week.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 1am server time? Yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yes

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals
Enoz

Postby Paul » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:30 am

Thanks for applying to Serenity.

The officers will discuss your application and get back to you asap.
Paul

Postby Salash » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:14 am

Enoz!! Buddy!

I know I am only a Trial in Serenity, but I would like to vouch for this Hunter as an excellent raider and top bloke, giving him my full support. As I was an officer in Nulli Secundis, I got to see him raid where he was always prepared and highly skilled. Beyond that he was always happy to help out whenever he could in the guild.

Good Luck Enoz, wish you all the best mate.
Salash

Postby Enoz » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:52 pm

hi Salash m8!

didn't know you joined Serenity =D
aaaw thanx friend for those kind words, but I'll send those right back at ya!
you did a awesome job as a officer in NS =)

Edit 01. Sept:

Just thought I should mention that since I posted this App I have upgraded some of my gear. My helm, Chest and pants have all been upgraded to EoC gear. I will also upgrade my gloves, necklace and belt in the coming week or so. farming EoC like crazy these days. =)
hmm yeah thats about it.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Enoz.
Enoz

Postby Enoz » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:44 pm

edit*
Enoz

Postby Paul » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:17 pm

After careful consideration I'm afraid that we will have to deny your application.

We have many good hunters in the guild and we wouldn't be able to offer you a raid spot.

Good luck in finding a new home.
Paul

Postby Enoz » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:30 pm

okey. thanx for the answer.

Let me know if a spot opens up :wink:

Cya ingame!
Enoz

Return to Recruitment