How to get your Season 3 weapon and shoulders as an easy pie

Everything related to ganking other humans in here.

Moderator: Officers

How to get your Season 3 weapon and shoulders as an easy pie

Postby Themark » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:06 pm

And here we are, Blizzard exploited easy once again.
As you know now for season 3 weapon you need 1850 personal rating and for season 3 shoulders you need 2000 of personal rating.
So personal rating isn't linked at team rating, let assume you make a team with your mains, you have 1500 personal rating at start, you join into the team some alts, you do arenas with those alts, losing ever, and assume you get 1000 team rating, now log into your mains, go and play arena facing lowbies arena teams and reach 1500 team rating very easily, translated in personal rating that is 2000 personal rating XD. Now you can buy your shoulders and weapon.

GZ Blizzard!
Themark

Postby Skibba » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:12 pm

This would have been lovely if you managed to get an 1850 personal rating before last week.

Blizz stealth fixed this, so now you need both personal and team rating of 1850/2000 to buy the weapons/shoulders.

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Mikah » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:27 pm

You can use that trick to have a personal rating of 2000. Then you just join an arena team that has a rating of 2000 (no need to do any matches) and ding! you got both personal and team rating of 2000.
Mikah

Postby Skibba » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:29 pm

Personal rating resets when you change teams.

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Skibba » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:31 pm

There is one way to 'cheat the system' if you desire the S3 weapon or shoulders that much.

It involves arranging games at 4am when noone else is playing, and your team and another team you have arranged to fix games with, will both queue up and fight each other.

1 team always wins, the other team always loses, one team gets 2000 rating and buys the items they want.

The team that has lost all the games will then disband and form a new team at 1500 rating, and then this time the 2000 rating team will lose every game, so that both teams of players have a chance to get the 2000 rating.

Skibba

Postby Meiyo » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:37 pm

lol skibba..when i've seen your Avatar i was like"woot Teza posted in our forums??!! " :))
and yes the only exploit still available is that one skibba said with playing on a late hour...tho blizz is aware of this and it's just a matter of time till they will fix it.
in my opinion,those shoulders that require 2000 rating are a label of your skill...i wouldnt feel so special if i obtained em through an exploit..but maybe that's just me and its an honest,personal opinion.i feel sry somehow for those that invest time and passion to obtain that item.
Meiyo

Return to Pvp