Arena questions?

Everything related to ganking other humans in here.

Moderator: Officers

Arena questions?

Postby Dekuwarrior » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:14 am

Sometimes I get questions from people about arena strats and setups etc. since I do so much arena. So if you have any questions at all post them here and I'll try to asnwer them.
Dekuwarrior

Postby Skibba » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:23 pm

Last night be and Garaah were doing some arena and we saw a priest drinking to regain mana.

I thought you could only use items that were given to you in that match?

i.e. You can only drink water if you are grouped with a mage and the mage summoned some water at the start, or you can only use healthstones if your team mate is a warlock etc etc.

Help us Obi Wan Kenobi....... you're our only hope. :)

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Skibba » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:26 pm

Also....

Dear Gamesmaster,

Im stuck on level 3 on 'Alex Kidd in High tech world' on the Sega Master System.

Do your expertise spread beyond the realms of WoW PvP arena? :D

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Dekuwarrior » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:54 pm

Skibba wrote:Last night be and Garaah were doing some arena and we saw a priest drinking to regain mana.

I thought you could only use items that were given to you in that match?

i.e. You can only drink water if you are grouped with a mage and the mage summoned some water at the start, or you can only use healthstones if your team mate is a warlock etc etc.

Help us Obi Wan Kenobi....... you're our only hope. :)

rofl on ur second post skibba :P
I already explained some things to Garaah ingame now. But about drinking in arena. You can get some special water you can use in arena's. It's called Star's tears and you can buy it in the Champions Hall in SW for 2 honor and some silver per stack.
Dekuwarrior

Postby Skibba » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:00 pm

Thank you for your feedback :) im sure that Garaah is purchasing this fabled water as we speak.

Is there a healing potion that can be used in arena's that you're aware of? I know you can buy healing potions with honour from the champions hall in SW, but this is unusable in arena afaik.

Skibba

Postby Dekuwarrior » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:44 pm

Skibba wrote:Thank you for your feedback :) im sure that Garaah is purchasing this fabled water as we speak.

Is there a healing potion that can be used in arena's that you're aware of? I know you can buy healing potions with honour from the champions hall in SW, but this is unusable in arena afaik.

Yw :)
The only healing 'potions' that can be used in arena are warlock's healthstones and trinkets that give hp. No potions at all.
Dekuwarrior

Return to Pvp