Gladiator Spriest + Rogue Arena Movie

Everything related to ganking other humans in here.

Moderator: Officers

Gladiator Spriest + Rogue Arena Movie

Postby Dekuwarrior » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:45 am

A must see. Gives a good view how to play this combo in arena.

Link: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=46327
Dekuwarrior

Postby nera » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:32 pm

:o

you dont happen to be teamless Rising? :-p
nera

Postby Twhirlwind » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:46 am

only watched it for 5 mins but I dont really see whats special about it
I played that setup in s1 (2k rating) and wonder why they show so many paladin+x setups, those are allways free rating for spriest + rogue:\
Would be nicer if they showed some double dps like hemo rogue+affliction lock (dno if that setup still works but it was our bane in s1 , beatable but UA is a real pain, if the lock manages to get one off its game over) or simply hunter+ disc priest /druid

edit: there was one of those in the vid but that one starts with the lock ruining the chance for the rogue to sap their rogue... and the priest almost dieing straight away

never saw the rogue switch targets to interupt the pally either after priest had used his silence

I guess their rating means they r doing something right but the setup is supposed to be about stacking interupts/cc on the enemy healer and avoiding your priest from getting feared/drained..
which i didnt see much of in the vid

the fact that they're both undead takes away their biggest weakness aswell... only thing that d fuck over danipriest n me was if dani got feared or i got feared while dani was being stunlocked after blowing trinket

again , the setup is about stacking cc and being able to time your interupts and thats something i saw very little of here <,<
if they werent both UD and played like that they wouldnt get past 1850 ^^

still a very very fun yet difficult setup to play
Twhirlwind

Return to Pvp