Kilrogg

Here is where you can find helpful data about our raid encounters in WoW

Moderator: Officers

Kilrogg

Postby Sempra » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:29 am

So I thought I'd go look up a few things about this fugly dude.

Not sure if this has already been said, yes Mjol I sometimes don't hear everything you say in the 10 minutes :P
BUT I do notice somethings we do and don't do...so here are just a few suggestions / reminders. It might help us ever so slightly.

Death Throes - Run far as possible from boss (probably just back of the room - I know we're just dancing around, but being further reduces damage.)
Visions - Healers come out and stand on top of melee/tanks to remove their debuffs (I'm not sure of the range of aura)
Visions - Should rather send in 1 Ranged, 1 Melee, 1 Healer - maximizes potential for aoe etc.

Standing positions - should consider all ranged/healers stand on one side only, better use of aoe heals and avoid possible duplicate blobs
Rhyan can always focus root the add on right side, Nymph and I worry about the left.
Don't expect melee to always see to blobs - they would be better served staying on Hulks (especially with Vision buff), and more run time loses dps anyway,
only if blobs get close to boss should they switch dps.

And if we get a green blob we're screwed :P
Sempra

Re: Kilrogg

Postby Longtool » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:52 pm

sorry to hijack but i found this whilst doing some homework, seems where not the only ones struggling. I also read that some smaller groups are skipping going down and having healers dispel the corruption. i have a addon that tracks corruption anyway, could maybe give this a try tonight for one or two trys see if its possible?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300612074
Longtool

Postby Longtool » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:07 pm

got a idea, when the green whirling shit on the floor is coming move to the other side of the room. as you walk across the room the swirls will fill up the middle of the room and nobody should get any damage from them, then attack from the right, then move back so your switching left to right for each of the green shit bits??? as where moving could place bloom and rain etc for when we all get there??
Longtool

Postby Sempra » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:14 pm

I like both ideas!
I'd think the only problem is making sure nobody runs to the other side before the green shit even lands...cos that would be fun both sides :P
Sempra

Postby Korvakola » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:15 pm

Sounds good
-= I like my beer like I like my women: Stout and bitter. =-
Korvakola

Return to Tactics