Casuals in raids

Here is where you can find helpful data about our raid encounters in WoW

Moderator: Officers

Casuals in raids

Postby Althos » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:25 am

Hey all,

As we all know sometimes we got 1 or more casuals in our raids. I really appreciate the willingness of these guildies, since they can sometime really be a raidsaver and thus allowing the guild to have an improved chance to arrange a raid :D

On the other hand, I'd also like to ask these guildies to be up to date as possible tactics wise and know which boss(es) we will going to encounter, when signing up for a raid. It makes a bossencounter a lot easier and also possibly the life of the rl :D

Perhaps this is an unneeded post, but just in case.

Keep up signing :D

Greetz,

Althos
Althos

Re: Casuals in raids

Postby shashlik » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:19 pm

It would be great to know in advance which bosses we're going for so we can indeed read up on strats. It's really difficult to keep up to date with normal mode strats when we just faceroll LFR regularly :)
shashlik

Postby Redbully » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:24 pm

Think it will be HOF and TOES this evening.
Redbully

Postby Althos » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:20 pm

Personally I'm hoping for ToT, but will go with whatever is decided.

To know at which boss the guild is, is quite simple. Check the activity feed of the guild on the WoW Europe site and see which loot dropped last. It will show that the last boss looted this week is Primordius.
Althos

Postby Otta » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:53 pm

It's Dark Animus tonight. Guess I should get in the habit of writing plan for the week posts again! Sorry!

Otta
Otta

Postby Xhuntor » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Dont think its needed to write down wich bosses we're going to attempt on what evening, if they want to help out with the raids they need to know all the bosses anyway ;) so just check out the guides of the ToT bosses to know the basic tactics and that should be enough.
Plus what Althos said, you can see wich bosses have been killed in the guild thingy.
Xhuntor

Return to Tactics