Changes

Here is where you can find helpful data about our raid encounters in WoW

Moderator: Officers

Changes

Postby Daveangel » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:13 pm

Couple of unannounced changes:

Saurfang has changed his mechanics; not sure if it's a bug or a stealth buff. He generates 5 blood power every 3 seconds now after he puts out his first blood boil (I can't tell if he's just getting more blood power from every tick of blood boil and it's ignoring our discipline priest's shields now, or if it's just a flat, constant gain). He also no longer seems to gain extra blood power from Marks (though I did confirm that Blood Nova, beast hits, and hits on a Runed tank still give him blood power). So it's no longer advantageous to just let people die, since you lose a person and heal him for 5% and the only benefit would be less strain on the healers on a fight that was already healing-light.

One other possibly "bugged" fight was the Blood Prince Council encounter's empowered shock vortex. Normally, this was something you could outrange. Now, it has a near unlimited range. While this only slightly changes the fight in the 10man, it does cause a pretty drastic change in the 25man. Spreading out becomes pretty critical. Personally, I hope it's a bug, but it might not be.
Daveangel

Return to Tactics