Shartuul Transporter

Here is where you can find helpful data about our raid encounters in WoW

Moderator: Officers

Shartuul Transporter

Postby Anthril » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:06 pm

I wanted to post a video about this good money rewarding "quest", where you have got to take control of 3 demons and kill 5 legendary enemies.
It's very funny,very rewarding (i earned around 4k money only with the selling of those items) and you can award some good purple BoP rings.
Here's the VIDEO , enjoy that.
Written Tactique:
You start with Demon 1 : Felguard Degrader.

Abilitys,
this is what i remember. ( names could be wrong )

Mortal Strike: Massive damage VS 1 target.
Fel Breath: Aoe cone in front of you 3k DPS
Mighty Whirlwind: Aoe around you
Howl of Terror: Big Aoe Fear
Fel Charge: Charges a mob and then does a aoe around you with massive damage
Attack shield: Trows a hammer at the teleporter, at 0% the next demon comes out

Special ability: Life Drain, drains life from you target USES ONE ''CHARGED CRYSTAL FOCUS''

Tactic: Kill single mobs with Mortal Strike, 3 or more mobs use Fel breath and Mighty Whirlwind, when there are too many mobs Fear, Charge the imps that spawn, KEEP TROWING HAMMERS AT THE SHIELD
When the boss comes, charge him, use mortal strike and fear, then charge again and again mortal strike - fear - charge - mortal strike- whirlwind and fel breath if you dont have it yet...

Demon 2 : Doomguard Punisher:

Abilitys,
Again, this is what i remember { names could be wrong }

Punishing Blow: Massive damage at one target
Consume Essence: Massive damage at one target + regenerating the damage you did
Trow Axe: Damages 1 target and stunnes him for couple of seconds
Super Jump: Aoe around you and jumps to another mob, wich also has a aoe and stuns.

Special Ability: Dive Bomb: The doomguard starts flying and is firing meteors at his enemys Uses 1 Crystal Focus

Tactic: Kill single mobs with Punishing Blow, when you start losing hp use Consume Essence, When the big mobs spawn, Trow Axe at him and Super Jump at him, then Punishing Blow and repeat, if the small ones spawn a cannon, kill it first it has low hp, Spare the Special Ability for the boss wich will spawn after a couple of waves

Then, If the boss spawns, consume essence and kill the last mobs and use ''Dive Bomb'' after just finish it with Super Jump and Punishing Blow and Trow Axe's.

Then, At last Demon 3 ; Shiva Assasin.

Abilitys,
hehe, This is again what i remember and again... names can be wrong :P

This demon has 3 Aspects:

Aspect of Shadow: This is the Regenerating Aspect. Has:
Siphon Life: Dot wich transfers HP to the caster.
Shadow Nova: Damage and gives a dot that transfers HP.
Death Blast: Damage that Regenerates the damage done.

Aspect of Flame: This is the Damage Aspect. has:
Pyroblast: Damage
Flame Buffet: Instant Damage + A buff that makes you do more fire damage.
Cleasing Flame: Removes a Debuff on the Shiva Assasin

Aspect of Ice: This is the Protection Aspect. has:
Iceblast: Does damage
Icy Jump: Not sure what this is good for, never used it but i think it does damage and you get trowed away
Iceblock: You get stuck in a ice block wich will REFLECT spells cast back to the caster

Special Ability: Chaos Strike: Does damage and Charges the power of your attacks USES 2 CHARGES CRYSTAL FOCUS

When the ''Eye of Shartuul'' Spawns, stay in shadow Aspect apply Siphon life and Shadow nova, then go fire aspect, spam flame buffet and pyro blasts, when he starts to cast ''Dark Glare'' go ice aspect and go in iceblock to reflect it, when you have low HP go shadow aspect and dot him again, if you have really low hp use deathblast, if you are almost dead, use his special ability and use deathblast a couple of times, then go fire again and keep going,

Then the '"Hound of Shartuul'' WIll spawn, Also start in shadow aspect and dot him, he will move slowly and sometimes move faster, you must be able to kite him, then again go fire and Flame Buffet him and try to trow some pyro blasts, same as above, on low hp go shadow and regenerate, if you are almost dead, use the special ability + regenerating Spells... Aspect of Ice is not really needed, WATCH THE DEBUFF ON THE SHIVA ASSASSIN, Cleanse it with Cleansing Fire, in the Fire Aspect And keep going...

Then Shartuul himself, Dot him in shadow form, then start Flame Buffet up to 10 times, get full hp and use the special ability, now start spamming pyro blast and repeat this, When he casts ''Incinerate'' go Ice form and use Ice Block, keep going like this and he will go down also: WATCH THE DEBUFF ON THE SHIVAN ASSASSIN, Cleanse it with Cleansing Fire, in the Fire Aspect , and drop ''Depleted'' Items, wich you can Activate with Apexis Shards.

Tips: FLAME BUFFET IS YOUR FRIEND.
Get 8-12 Crystal Focus before starting.
Watch the Debuffs
Watch your hp and regenerate when you have to

Dont forget, HAVE FUN this is a game :)

And here i post some Loots
Anthril - 70 Restoration Druid - Bronzebeard EU
Jamila - 70 Ice/Arcane Mage - Moonglade EU
Linny - 60 Combat Rogue - Moonglade EU
Mithin - 33 Beastmastery Hunter - Moonglade EU
Anthril

Return to Tactics