Gief free epix!!! /love Mum
Asasyn

Postby igby » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:10 pm

Nice work, and on an off night aswell.
igby

Postby Shaítan » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:15 pm

Great work peeps!

Council next 8)

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

- Douglas Adams

Nerf Rouge!!!
Shaítan

Postby Rammo » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:24 am

GJ ppl :) put a pic there on the front page for everyone to see :)
Live and let Die!

Rammo

Postby Skibba » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:10 am

Grats again guys. You're on a roll!!!

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Theseus » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:27 am

My my. Can the BT cleaning staff clean up the blood and guts quick enough? Big congrats!
Theseus

Postby Iria » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:05 am

Big grats again! :lol:
"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me."Brick Top - Snatch
Iria

Postby Mjölnir » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:58 am

Council was at the 30 min that we had left also on 80% and that when we not even tried it seriously, with not balanced setup, with the mobs being healed 2 times for around 10%.

IF we have a full evening this week on that guys they shouldnt be alive too long :)
Mjölnir

Postby Asasyn » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:46 am

Mjölnir wrote:Council was at the 30 min that we had left also on 80% and that when we not even tried it seriously, with not balanced setup, with the mobs being healed 2 times for around 10%.

IF we have a full evening this week on that guys they shouldnt be alive too long :)

I'm very impressed that most of ur dps didn't die from Flamestrike and consecration...so it's going rly good!!! now we only need to have more practice and bb Illidari Council-u will not be the right hand of Illidan anymore 8)
Asasyn

Postby Skibba » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:13 pm

Mjölnir wrote:Council was at the 30 min that we had left also on 80% and that when we not even tried it seriously, with not balanced setup, with the mobs being healed 2 times for around 10%.

Like Archimonde, Council is not a DPS race, it's all about surviving. I use lots of pvp gear on that fight to boost my stamina to buy me time if I get stuck in the midst of lots of aoe crap.

The guys on interupt duty (1 of each.... Rogue (with pvp gloves), Mage, Shaman normally) need to be aware of different damage shields on the priest so they dont kill themselves hitting her, and aware of when she is melee immune, and when she is spell immune so that the correct class is trying to interupt at the correct time, so having vocal people on vent fill these rolls is handy.

Good luck with Council guys. You'll have them down in no time....... Illidan sent me a /w yesterday telling me he is shitting his pants Serenity are gonna 1 shot him :-)

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Noblehammer » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:47 pm

nice job
Noblehammer

Postby Asasyn » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:24 pm

Skibba wrote:

Like Archimonde, Council is not a DPS race, it's all about surviving. I use lots of pvp gear on that fight to boost my stamina to buy me time if I get stuck in the midst of lots of aoe crap.

The guys on interupt duty (1 of each.... Rogue (with pvp gloves), Mage, Shaman normally) need to be aware of different damage shields on the priest so they dont kill themselves hitting her, and aware of when she is melee immune, and when she is spell immune so that the correct class is trying to interupt at the correct time, so having vocal people on vent fill these rolls is handy.

Good luck with Council guys. You'll have them down in no time....... Illidan sent me a /w yesterday telling me he is shitting his pants Serenity are gonna 1 shot him :-)

Exactly- u are right.In addition there is 15 minutes enrage timer so we can rly focus on surviving instead of pure dps
Asasyn

Return to Guild PvE Progress