Gurtog Bloodboil got boiled tonite !!!

Moderator: Officers

Postby Asasyn » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:02 pm

Fortunately i cleared all up to Illidan :D
Asasyn

Postby Skibba » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:06 pm

I've cleared all of BT including Illy, but that doesnt change the fact that Rogues play a vital role in the RoS fight and need to really prepare for that fight.

2 Rogues to Evasion tank RoS in phase 1 during the enrages, and 2 Rogues to make sure that in phase 2 all Spirit Shocks are interupted roughly every 10 seconds, and to make sure they dont interupt a single Deaden cast.

The addon 'Deadened' really helps for that fight as it removes Deaden from the cast bar......... you wont interupt what you dont see being cast :-) Also getting Quartz and making the cast bar nice and large for this fight so you cant miss it, is very helpful too.

Rogues are so vital in this fight that you will find you will be soulstoning Rogues rather than healers :-)

Having a macro such as this is handy too:-

Rogue1
/cast kick
/say Kick 1 on cooldown - 10 seconds

Rogue2
/cast kick
/say kick 2 on cooldown - 10 seconds

That way, if one of the kicks is mis-timed, or a Rogue dies and has no SS, then another inturupter (i.e. DPS warrior or backup Rogue) can see when they need to step in to help.

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Tusvor » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:59 pm

Thx for the info Skibba...:)

P.S.

I MISS U IN SERENITY :cry:
Tusvor

Postby Asasyn » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:28 pm

Skibba wrote:I've cleared all of BT including Illy, but that doesnt change the fact that Rogues play a vital role in the RoS fight and need to really prepare for that fight.

2 Rogues to Evasion tank RoS in phase 1 during the enrages, and 2 Rogues to make sure that in phase 2 all Spirit Shocks are interupted roughly every 10 seconds, and to make sure they dont interupt a single Deaden cast.

The addon 'Deadened' really helps for that fight as it removes Deaden from the cast bar......... you wont interupt what you dont see being cast :-) Also getting Quartz and making the cast bar nice and large for this fight so you cant miss it, is very helpful too.

Rogues are so vital in this fight that you will find you will be soulstoning Rogues rather than healers :-)

Having a macro such as this is handy too:-

Rogue1
/cast kick
/say Kick 1 on cooldown - 10 seconds

Rogue2
/cast kick
/say kick 2 on cooldown - 10 seconds

That way, if one of the kicks is mis-timed, or a Rogue dies and has no SS, then another inturupter (i.e. DPS warrior or backup Rogue) can see when they need to step in to help.

I have done this with normal tank without any rogue's tanking...we only were kicking the souls
Asasyn

Postby Skibba » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:26 pm

Asasyn wrote:I have done this with normal tank without any rogue's tanking...we only were kicking the souls

Yeah can be done that way. The transition to Rogue tank is fairly easy though if the Rogue runs in 5 seconds before enrage and everyone else except the person being transfixed at the time runs out of range. Pop evasion and go to town as there is no agro in that phase.

You guys have imba dps so it will only be 2 enrages before he goes to phase2.

Anyway, sorry to derail the thread.... Grats again on BB guys :-)

p.s. @ Tus. I miss you too lover :-)

"That's true. He's funny, but he's not that funny. I'll take a dick over a smile any day. . . . . Yes, I will." - Eddie Murphy - Raw
Skibba

Postby Rammo » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:25 am

GJ guys...pic?
Live and let Die!

Rammo

Previous

Return to Guild PvE Progress