JOINED | Apply to Serenity Garaah

Moderator: Officers

JOINED | Apply to Serenity Garaah

Postby kotaro & garaah » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:58 pm

In game name: Kotaro /garaah

Class: Priest and Rogue

Race: night elfs

Level: 70

Current build: priest=14/0/47. Rogue=30/31/0 Normaly combat, trying out new spect

Professions: priest =375 tailor and Herbalist. rogue=375 leather working and skinning

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: netherdrake glovs in LW.

Flying mount?: ofc got flying mounts on both, got epic plying on the priest

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): Ony-MC-BWl-Naxx

Keys and Attunement (BC): kara and all 5 heroic instances available

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear: ehh priest has allmost full epics, kara and home made tailor gear. Rogue has startet to get primal strike set.

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? can´t this shitty labtop can´t open that page:( í´m at Trompers place, his labtop sucks :P

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends? every day, but since i´m offen working it´s only every 2 days that i can raid.

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time? what do you think? i´m teenager, we don´t sleep never!

Is this your main character? ehh well you would properly not belive me if i said that my alt got 100 days play time, and my main got around 20, so lets say the rogue as main :D

Former guilds on Bronzebeard alliance overlord-serenity ( befor they merget with mystic)!-the night watch- and phoneix/ TSF on my rogue.
has offen been playing with the former allmost famous members in MC and BWL :)

- Why did you leave your former guilds? noobs problems and no progress in raiding.

Why do you want to join Serenity? ehh want to play in the 25 man instances, and i want to gear my rogue up. i like p´beening in karazhan/gruul´s

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Tromper, and Jura knows me from befor TBC.

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO ... OFc i uset that befor easy and fair system :)

Describe yourself and why we should pick you: want to see a pictur and get a idea :O. nah im cool 18 years old boy , been playing wow for 2 years, and i got a nice humor, atleast some of my friends say that :P

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): I work and i hate my dad new GF and her 2 kids.
kotaro & garaah

Postby nera » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:28 pm

Hey Kotaro :-)

As I said to you yesterday we are filled up with rogues these days, and if you choose to join, you will most likely not get a raid spot with your rogue.

Regards Nerâ
nera

Return to Recruitment