Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Rogue - Pró

Postby Prooo » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:35 pm

In game name:Pró

Class:Rogue

Race:Gnome

Level:70

Current build:Combat, 14-47-0

Professions:Engineering(363), Herbalism(200) - still deciding on a second for gathering most likely.

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: -

Flying mount?:Epic flying

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC):BWL, MC, naxx

Keys and Attunement (BC):All heroic keys

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear:For rogues raiding, hit rating is very vital especially for combat sword rogues, I have a decent hit rating, many of my gems are hit rating gems, this is just so that I miss very little and maximize dps

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Pr%C3%B3 Only different thing is the necklace which I replaced for the necklace from badge of justice vendor, more hit rating :D

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?Weekdays it's about 16:00-03:00 server time, weekends most likely 14:00-??:??

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time?Yes I can

Is this your main character?It is

Former guilds on Bronzebeard

- Why did you leave your former guilds?Not getting along with officers, lack of involving me

Why do you want to join Serenity?My friend recommended it to me, he only speaks of good things about this guild

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?Good friend Uzkul :)

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:I am friendly, helpful, easy to get to know and to get along with. Quite a happy personality and i have a good sense of humour.

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family):Only things that will effect game play is family emergencies/holidays.

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Thanks for the time (had a problem with username on top of app)
Prooo

Postby nera » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:51 pm

Hey Pr?

By the looks of your gear you understand what is important for a PvE rogue, you have pretty good stats aswell.

I will be online on sunday evening, please contact Nerâ ingame for a chat.
nera

Postby Uzkul » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:35 pm

APPLICATION CLOSED - Soz mate your just not uber enough for Serenity, go skin some rabbits and make yourself a new set of armour.

lol just kidding, Pros a great guy. Hope you get accepted mate.
Never Forgive, Never Forget.
Eye for an Eye, Life for a Death.
Never Forgive, Never Forget.
Kill or be Killed with no Regret.
Uzkul

Postby nera » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:43 am

TRIAL 2/9-2007
nera

Return to Recruitment