Geohart recruitment form

Moderator: Officers

Geohart recruitment form

Postby application » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:29 am

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Geohart

Class and build: Level 100 Shaman, Enhancement and Restoration. Currently built up in PvP gear (average Item lvl 705) as recently switch faction and no guild.

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have). Yes, Restoration (but have been switching between that and elemental)

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): I have a couple of ults but one i play mostly. A lvl 100 orc warrior tank. Currently usure if it will be transfering over to alliance due to lack of money.

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Was in pandemic at one point on the horde side but then left to make a guild with a few friends. But after the transfer to alliance i was part of the "Chromatic Order" i think it was called. Left that guild because it was extremly uninteractive and no one spoke to each other.

Why do you want to join Serenity? I want to join serenity to pick up the raiding side of wow properly instead of being stuck in a LFR for the rest of my days. I want to be able to be part of a guild which actually has some teamwork involved instead of sitting around idley.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? N/A

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening? I can.

(X) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
application

Re: Geohart recruitment form

Postby Redbully » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:45 am

Good morning Geohart,
Thank you for your application to the guild. We are currently lacking healers at the moment which has kinda halted our progress on heroic modes.
Would you potentially be around this evening to possibly come have a raid with us?

Also. Just saw your character info on armoury. Is it mainly PVP gear you have?

Thanks,
Redbully
Redbully

Postby Sempra » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:13 pm

Forgive Bully, he only reads the important stuff.
Sempra

Postby Mjöl » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:33 pm

Thanks for your application ! Will talk to you soon in game :)
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Return to Recruitment