Level: 70

Current build:8/0/53 Prot build

Professions: herbs/flower picking

Rare or useful recipes/formulas:
Elixir of enpowerment

Flying mount?: yes

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): Only MC

Keys and Attunement (BC):all heroic keys and ofc kara attuned

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear: mostly epics all +def gear with high stamina

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page?
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... rd&n=Irwyn

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends?
i currently work shifts 6-2 & 2-10 but pretty much if im not at work i am loged on :)

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time? yes

Is this your main character? yes although i have a 70 mage who also has all her heroic keys and is attuned to kara
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... =Gessabell
if ur interested thats her armory link

Former guilds on Bronzebeard
Bad influence

- Why did you leave your former guilds?

I am still currently in the guild but feel on my main i have gone as far as i can with them and would like to progress further in the game although i still enyoy going to kara :)

Why do you want to join Serenity?
a few of my good friends have joined recently midnight zanders and tenaki and have heard that its a very nice and friendly atmosphere and its fun and thats what im looking for

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

midnight zanders and tenaki

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:

Im a fun happy person who is always willing to help out and learn... been told im a very good tank but to modest to say it myself

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): im single so no gf telling me to log of wow :lol: although i do work shifts its a regular pattern so i know exactly when i can and cannot raid well in advance

(x) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(x I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Oooh Irwyn :)

Postby Midnight » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:50 pm

Yay Irwyn! I've been missing u!! honest... :D Would be lovely to be in the same guild as u again hope there's room for a superb tank!
Mid x
Midnight

Postby Mjölnir » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:01 pm

Thanks for your application. On one side we are pretty full with tanks, on the other side you have some friends in serenity - we will discuss it as soon as we can and then we will see what we do.
Mjölnir

Return to Recruitment