Application - Retha, priest

Moderator: Officers

Application - Retha, priest

Postby application » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:10 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Retha

Class and build: Holy or Disc
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: Shadow
(Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).

Alts: No alts or intentions yet.
(please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?)

Link to your Armory page?: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Retha/advanced (Please note that I leveled a character here on purpose of starting fresh (for WoD), and hit 90 just couple days ago. I do not intend to be raiding in MoP, unless an opportunity is given to do so.)
(If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using)

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Several different guilds from the classic era. For more info ask Lusmu, as he probably remembers better...
'Mom says im special' on Jaedenar, which has been around with different names since 2006, but is dead as of now.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Some were disbanded, some abandoned and one I left for the lack of raiding.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Classic: MC, some BWL, ZG, some AQ20
TBC: Sadly none
WotLK: Naxx, ToC, ICC
Cata: Hiatus
MoP: Started very late, haven't found a guild and think that lfr is quite horrific idea

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I would like to get back to raiding, and to play the game like its meant to: with people who seem to care about the game, but not take it too seriously - a balanced guild.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Lusmû

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yes, that is my intent.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Wiping is a part of the game and without it, there would be much less feeling of accomplishment. So yes, im for it.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
I will assimilate.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Of course.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Anything less would be shameful, so yes.

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
application

Re: Application - Retha, priest

Postby Mjöl » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:28 pm

Thanks for the App, i will talk to you soon :)
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Return to Recruitment