Imagined, casual Warlock

Moderator: Officers

Imagined, casual Warlock

Postby application » Sat May 24, 2014 2:39 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Imagined.

Class and build: Destruction, rolling with the most essential talents for general PvE.

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have). Affliction, but I've hardly played it since the changes, so naturally, I prefer destruction. However I am willing to put in effort to learn it properly.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): I have several alts, most of them are between 85 and 80. The remaining is a rogue at 73 and a warrior at 48.

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Echo for 99% of my time in this game. They disbanded and moved (what little that remained of it) to another server, however I stayed since I was already a casual and joined a friend in Chimera for the sake of social interaction.

Why do you want to join Serenity? As said in the question above, social interaction is an important factor in this game, and Chimera was slightly alive when I joined it however that has changed now, and also I have two friends in Serenity.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? With fingers crossed I'm saying Tzumi and Yxion.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening ? Yes.

(X) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
application

Re: Imagined, casual Warlock

Postby Mjöl » Sat May 24, 2014 2:53 pm

Thanks for you Application, will talk to you soon :)
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Hentesveis » Sat May 24, 2014 3:02 pm

I'll vouch for him too :)

Plus we could need another warlock!
Hentesveis

Postby Mjöl » Sun May 25, 2014 10:42 am

Need to raid in WOD with at least 8 Warlocks as dps. (beware Irony) :)
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Return to Recruitment