Moderator: Officers

Casual Application for Resto Druid

Postby application » Tue May 20, 2014 1:39 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):
Raylux

England

Class and build:
Resto Druid

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have).
Feral (Tank)

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):

Zukiji (BM Hunter) This is my main character and due to recent events in my previous guild (of 5 years) I have decided for a change. I will be applying with my Resto Druid as casual to see how the Guild fairs, whether or not it would be something I will feel comfortable to bring my Hunter across. (Subject to class Availability)

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Lost in Action - Agamaggan (Formed around 5 years ago with me as G Leader)
Extraordinaire - Bronzebeard (Former Guild Leader, unfortunately revoked due to inactivity)

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I'd like to get that fresh new guild feel I had 5 years ago in making Lost in Action. Meeting new people, getting a great sense of community and helping others out where I can.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Gigzara - I have been speaking to her about the application and she has been very informative and plesent with the entire process.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening?
Probably not, as I cannot make an account. Contact me in game would be the best alternative.

(YES) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
application

Re: Casual Application for Resto Druid

Postby Mjöl » Tue May 20, 2014 1:55 pm

Thanks for your application ! I will be online this evening, will contact you soon.
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Return to Recruitment