TRIAL | Dortalin - druid

Moderator: Officers

TRIAL | Dortalin - druid

Postby Dortalin » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:21 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree follow the guild charter.

In game name: Dortalin

Class: Druid

Race: Night Elf

Level: 62

Current build: Resto - changing to feral soon, but alternating between the two quite a lot ^^

Professions: Enchant301/engineering(gnomish)300

Rare or useful recipes/formulas: Repairbot - none of the newer fancy stuff - but most of the ones from before TBC ^^

Flying mount?: Not yet ^^

Keys and Attunements (Pre-BC): Most keys I think and attuned to ony, MC, BWL

Keys and Attunement (BC): Nope

Current gear and why you use it. Please give us an idea of your current gear: Erm - a mix of T1/T2/epics and green/blue outland stuff for healing and just green/blue outland stuff for feral. Healing is focusing on spirit and +healing - feral is based on str and crit chance/agi - both should be for obvious reasons :-P

- Link to your Armory, CTProfiles, or RPGOutfitters page? http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... n=Dortalin

Time you are typically online during the week and the weekends? When I have time :-P don't have a set schedule yet - so working a bit shifty times :-P

Can you play at our planned raiding times which can be any day typically from 9pm - 1am server time? Mostly - yes ^^

Is this your main character? Yes

Former guilds on Bronzebeard - Titans of Denmark, Dreamhunters, Legacy of Heroes

- Why did you leave your former guilds?
ToD - the leader(s) weren't very good or focused
Dreamhunters - Had to focus on school, seeing it was my finishing year and I got bored with WoW when TBC came, so I took a break.
Legacy of Heroes - too little raiding, but joined with an alt instead to keep in touch - left when I decided to take a break
(I left because of the break, coz I wasn't sure if the break would last forever :-P)

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I love the idea behind it, it has the same qualities that I loved about the dreamhunters. And one of my best friends irl is in it :-) (Ishtarr)

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Ishtarr will and Bird most likely as well

We are planning on using a Suicide Kings loot distribution system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

Describe yourself and why we should pick you:
I am a fun-loving person who takes a game for a game. I am (almost) always happy and positive. I will always help if I am able to.
Erm - can't really think of more - but it's hard to describe yourself, ask Bird or Ishtarr ;-)

Other information that you may want to share with us that may affect your application (work, family): Erm - dunno ^^

(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Intro to Serenity
(X) I have read the Forum sticky: Guild Rules and Goals

Edit: dinged 62
Last edited by Dortalin on Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive :-P
Dortalin

Postby Ishtar » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:33 pm

This guy is very very skilled and talented, he's my buddy and i 110% vouch him. I hope we can recruit this guy, and i'll help him powerlevel when i can :-P
Ishtar

Postby Bird » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:26 am

Dortalin was an old TDH member, he's a nice guy and a good player...he definitely gets my vote! 8)
Bird

Postby Mjölnir » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:52 pm

Joined 06.08.07

Mjölnir

Return to Recruitment