Guild application: Night Elf Mage

Moderator: Officers

Guild application: Night Elf Mage

Postby application » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:53 pm

(x) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Dianica.

Class and build: Mage, build is Frost.

Dual Spec: Arcane.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):

Drellan, a night elf druid. He is a tank.

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ica/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Group Therapy, Order of the Dragon Fury, The Haunted.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

The Haunted was a social guild, and I left to make my own guild, Order of the Dragon Fury. I found the recruiting process to be difficult and I wanted to raid, so I joined Group Therapy. They had a real tough time getting people in the guild to do raids and I really want to raid, so I left in the hopes to find a guild that could make that happen.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

No raiding in Vanilla, but TBC I've done everything, WOTLK everything but ICC. I have cleared them now though.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

From what I can gather Serenity feels like a guild that can get raids done. That's what I'm looking for. Also looking for a mature community to make friends and play WoW together :) . I also noticed you had a shortage of mages and a tank, so I gathered my courage and thought this might be my foot in the door sort of speak to a raid guild.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Don't think so, I don't think I know anyone in the guild to be honest.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

Yes. I spoke to Nathaniel before applying here and I made it clear that I'm more than willing to raid as much as the ''real life'' lets me. I've looked at the days made for raiding and I should have no problem attending most of them.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

Always looking to make new progress, and never afraid to wipe! That is my motto :) . I've played this game for many years now and I know how it feels to die in this game, been there, done that, not afraid :D .

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?

As I said before, I've looked at your raiding schedules and I don't see any reason why I couldn't attend most of the raids. Keeping in mind that there will always be the occasional ''real life'' event that you just have to go to (or forced to by your better half).

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Of course, least anyone can do.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Always, I'm rather compulsive with these kind of things to be perfectly honest, I have everything always set and properly prepared :) .

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
application

Re: Guild application: Night Elf Mage

Postby Mjöl » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:03 pm

Very nice application where you can see some work was put into it :) Welcome to Serenity !
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Hentesveis » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:06 pm

very nice indeed, welcome!

voi vittu! <- thats my finnish skills.
Hentesveis

Postby Dianica » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:05 am

Haha! Thanks for the invite, and I thought everyone knew perkele! :D
Dianica

Postby Hentesveis » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:47 am

Well, and that.. funny how the bad words are the first ones you learn when you work with Finnish girls :P
Hentesveis

Postby Rammo » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:57 am

OOO,

me like Finland!

welcome!
Live and let Die!

Rammo

Return to Recruitment