Death Knight dps (tank offspec) application

Moderator: Officers

Death Knight dps (tank offspec) application

Postby Helsbells » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:23 am

In game name (including previous names if any):

Ambrosios

The Netherlands

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Frost dps. I look up everything I need to know about my spec/enchants/gear on the Internet, thats what it is for right?

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).

Blood tank. Pretty outdated, most items are from hc dungeons. I got the skills though.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):

No, cause all my characters are on another server (Khadgar).

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ios/simple (keep in mind I decided to take a break at the start of December, so I already had all the gear you see now 5 months ago)

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Iron Brew, Covenant, Monas Hieroglyphica, Ensi Darisam, Divine Exile, Xeon, Vis Maior. And probably a few more that I cant remember.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

Either they disbanded or were not what I was looking for.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

I started in wotlk, did pretty much everything there (got to 11/12 in ICC HC). In cataclysm I only did a few cause I joined a guild that was looking for people that wanted to raid in MoP. And so far I haven't been past Elegon!

Why do you want to join Serenity?

Cause khadgar is a pretty !@#$ server for PvE, and I feel like another server would have more to offer.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

Nope.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Helen and Martin are old guildies of mine. They can probably tell you a little bit about my performance during the time I raided with them.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

Yes, I'm definitely interested in raiding. And I threaten everyone who doesn't show any interest while still being in the raid with the wrath of doom!

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

As long as I can see progression, you wont hear me complaining. Even if it takes a few weeks.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?

Yes, its not a problem. Unless dinner is done around 9ish, which rarely happens. I usually eat way earlier.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Well I don't have an account now but I can make one once I hear from you guys? (I am currently on Helen's account cause she said it was needed)

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

I see this as a standard procedure, always.

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? (✔) YES ( ) NO

(✔) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
Helsbells

Re: Death Knight dps (tank offspec) application

Postby Mjöl » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:30 am

Thanks for your application, we will discuss it and contact you soon.
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Helsbells » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:48 am

Hey Ambro :D , Ambro was THE best deathknight i ever came across in Wrath, He knows his class inside and out. Great raid leader even when i kept dying on the Sindragosa fight as i couldn't see which direction the wind thing was coming in from. Unfortunately he took a break then i took a break and we lost touch somewhere in Cataclysm. So great to see your application =)
Helsbells

Postby Otta » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:39 pm

Hey Ambros,

If you'd like to give me a /w in game for chat that would be great! I see you are currently still based in Khadgar?

Otta
Otta

Postby Helsbells » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Just a heads up Ambro is moving to this realm on the 20th from Khadgar
Helsbells

Return to Recruitment