Trial | Application Resto Druid/Resto Shaman

Moderator: Officers

Trial | Application Resto Druid/Resto Shaman

Postby Florasis » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:14 am

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Florasis / Shaenai

Class and build: Druid Restoration
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: Balance
(Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): i got 7 alts. i will be bringing them along if possible.

Link to your Armory page? : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... nai/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... sis/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Knights Legion, Insanity, Autonomy

Why did you leave your former guilds?: KL just fell apart, insanity aswell and gm of autonomy quit the game during my break and guild was empty on my return.
I was an officer in both KL and Autonomy.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? I did some raiding with my mage in wotlk, not that much tbh.
Raided plenty with my shaman and druid in cataclysm

Why do you want to join Serenity? Recommendation from a friend :-) (Cortaferro)

Do you have open applications to other guilds? no

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? Cortaferro

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yes i am interested in raiding regularly but would like to get to know mop first and get my chars sorted.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
I'm used to doing that and have no problems with wiping.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
shouldn't be a problem for me.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yep

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Offcourse

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
Florasis

Re: Application Resto Druid/Resto Shaman

Postby Redbully » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:32 pm

Hey Florasis/Shaenai,

Thank you very much for the application, currently we don't have any raid healing shamans but do have one healing druid and might have another. So we'd prefer a shaman.

Cant really comment on your gear since its the start of an expansion and I see you wont be raiding from the get go. We are planning on raiding but allowing members to get to a comfortable position before so.
Dailies and etc take 1/2 hours depending plus raiding = a very long night. We aim to be fully raiding in November that being said we will be testing the water with the odd raid here and there.

Until we start putting up raids and etc on the webpages calender and don't know the total numbers of raiders, towards the end of CATA we had two 10 man teams running twice a week. We would like to aim for 25man raiding but unsure if this would be possible.

I'll catch you online this evening for a chat. If you see me before I see you just pop me a whisper.

Cheers,

Red
Redbully

Postby CortaFerro » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Big thumbs up from me, shaenai/florasis and I go back a few years to the 1st guild I was in, she along with another lady from that same guild are the ones I must bow my head and be grateful to, they made me the tank I am today, they put up with all my silly mistakes when I was learning to play wow, and allowed me to fully explore my class and its limitations (or lack of limitations in tthis case :P) I can only imagine what it must have been like to heal a tank who had never played wow in his life :) all that apart, "Flor" (portuguese for Flower) will be, in my opinion, a great addition to the Serenity family.
CortaFerro

Postby Redbully » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Welcome aboard,

Drop me a /w when i'm online later for an invite.

Welcome to Serenity, i hope you enjoy your stay here.
Redbully

Return to Recruitment