Member | Arcane Mage

Moderator: Officers

Member | Arcane Mage

Postby Clelshdi » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:08 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Clelshdi

Class and build: Arcane Mage
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: None at present, thinking of trying Fire
(Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
I have a number of alts, the one I play most being a Bear/Moonkin (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... nna/simple). I also have a Rogue and newly dinged to 85 Disc/Shadow priest.

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... hdi/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
I stopped playing soon after WotLK was released and have only in the last few months come back to WoW. I was briefly in a startup quild (whose name I cannot recall) that quickly fell apart, but have since stayed in my own guild and puged/LFR. Prior to my stopping playing I was in Serenity.

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I stopped playing WoW.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
I did not raid pre-TBC, raided with Sanctuary (Kara/Gruuls Lair) then Serenity in TBC (We were doing BT but did not quite kill Sunstrider) and was not playing during WotLK.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I would like to raid beyond pugs and was with the guild previously and enjoyed the atmosphere.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I haven't seen any members I recognise.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yes, where my commitments allow.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
I like to be challenged.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
I work shifts which would generally prevent me from playing on Thursday evenings. I will also have evening courses starting in October which might prevent me from playing as much.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes.

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

(X) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
Clelshdi

Re: Arcane Mage

Postby Redbully » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:47 pm

Hey Clelshdi,

Thank you for showing an interest in Serenity, Can you give me a poke when you see me online please. Just for a quick chat.

Cheers,

Red
Redbully

Return to Recruitment