Trial | BearBob/RestoThingy

Moderator: Officers

Trial | BearBob/RestoThingy

Postby Bearcubs » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Class and build: Bear
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
Resto

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): n/a

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ubs/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Adept, Melted Chocolate Bunnys

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Adept broke apart and Bunnys same really :(

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
All

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Want to start a fresh on a new server and a friend of mine said to apply.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
nope.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
yes Lleksam

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
I am yes

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
I am yes

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
I can yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
I can yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

( ) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
Bearcubs

Re: BearBob/RestoThingy

Postby Lleksam » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:34 pm

Hi Barry, old real life friend (a lot younger than me)

Steve
Growing Old is not a option, but Growing up is
Lleksam

Postby Redbully » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Ello Matey,

Thanks for the invite and the chat on vent before. You seem like an alright person. Will speak with the other officers and get back to you asap.

Red
Redbully

Postby Redbully » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Hey Barry,

If your still interested drop me a whisper when you hit bronzebeard. So I can throw you an invite.
Red
Redbully

Re: Trial | BearBob/RestoThingy

Postby Redbully » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Not sure what's happening here but if your still interested there is a space here.

Red
Redbully

Return to Recruitment