Trial | Priest Healer Application

Moderator: Officers

Trial | Priest Healer Application

Postby Edithkiln » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:52 am

In game name (including previous names if any): Edithkiln (Priest) Edenkiln (lock)

Class and build: Holy Priest (I'd prefer to still be able to play disco)
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it). Disco, gear much the same change some bits for more mastery and reforge.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): Got a Demo Lock, not great geared still got a FL 2 set but can pull good dps for gear.

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... iln/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): The Grey Council, Insanity, Autonomy

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

TGC lvling guild lovely people no progression, wanted to raid, left to join Insanity after Pugging alot with Astra, Corta etc. left Insanity to form autonomy with Astra, Cailadin. Took a break from wow for 5/6 months due to RL and health and came back and was no longer in Autonomy :( alot of the people I played with had stopped or are having time away, apart from one or two!

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

I started Playing 2 months before cata, rolled a lock and got him to 80 with a week to spare, rolled my priest before FL as thought I would have better chance of raiding.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

I've heard alot of nice things about you ;) Good progression and have had only positive experiences with the members I have met.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No the guild Im in on both my toons is my own lvl 1 bank guild.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

I have been raiding with Cortaferro and Khamone since firelands and have been In DS with those two, Helen and Martin I met on thier Alts since ive been back the last few weeks.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

Yeah Im happy to be raiding of an evening, and am always well prepared and able to adapt if need be.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

I'd rather make progress and pay the repair bills than one shot everything on normal and come back with a few hundred gold.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?

Fine by me

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Can do, although preffer the calendar for signing have had bad experiences of forum signing in the past ;)

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Of course!

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? ( x ) YES ( ) NO

I agree with it in principal yes

( x ) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter

[Updated 26/6/11 Asyncritus]
Mikah

Edithkiln

Re: Priest Healer Application

Postby Redbully » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Hey Edithkiln,

Thank you very much for the application, how you finding healing? We currently lack a healing priest at present and you'd fit in very well with the current setup.

As Corta may of mentioned regarding raids and etc, we are effectively a 25 man guild and I'll/We'll work our damn hardest to reach that goal in MOP. We currently run two 10 man teams, one progression and the other is a gearing of newer members.

I can see that your gear is fine and i <3 your transmog set, bit of a transmog whore myself. Only thing that you kinda lack is epic gems but that's fine. I have a number of them and can sort you out.

We wont take to long coming back to you with an answer.

Thank you again for the app and i'll be with you asap. (At work atm)

Red
Redbully

Postby Quierris » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:21 pm

Redbully wrote:bit of a transmog whore myself.

Now that's an understatement and a half.

Welcome to the forums, best of luck with your application. But a gnome really??

Ben
“Of all that is good, sublimity is supreme. Succeeding is the coming together of all that is beautiful. Furtherance is the agreement of all that is just. Perseverance is the foundation of all actions.”
Quierris

Postby Cogwhirl » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Quierris wrote:But a gnome really??

Nothing else would make sense. Nothing else EVER makes sense.

Cog
If oranges are orange, why aren't bananas yellow?
"Rogues don't do buffs or other group things. If you want a hug ask the Paladin."
Cog's Armory link.
Cogwhirl

Postby Edithkiln » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Yeah I put the few epic gems I had before my break in the GB and came back to no guild or gems, only been back 3 or 4 weeks and not exactly flushed for cash so just gemming the HC bits as I get them.

With reference to the gnome bashing, all other races were clearly made to cater for the classes the gnomes didnt want :)
Edithkiln

Postby Greymartin » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:28 pm

Raided with Edith (sounds so wrong, given the deep Scottish voice) several times. Great player and nice guy.

Big Thumbs up.

Peace, Love & Jellybabies

"I love work: I could sit and look at it all day." - Jerome K Jerome
Greymartin

Postby Edithkiln » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Greyhame wrote:Raided with Edith (sounds so wrong, given the deep Scottish voice) several times. Great player and nice guy.

Big Thumbs up.

Aww your too kind /blush,

Eden is really my main given he's the one with all the proffs and the most man hours but you wouldnt think it by the gear, he's so unlucky he could fall into a barrel of tits and come out sucking his thumb ;) Like I said, I found out I could offer more healing on my priest so thats why most folk know me as Edith.
Edithkiln

Postby Helsbells » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Bout bloody time!!!

Nice to see your app here Edith, Great healer and a wicked sense of humour.

Buts you still haven't answered my question...What does a real Scots man wear under his kilt!
Helsbells

Postby Quierris » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:31 pm

A gnome!
“Of all that is good, sublimity is supreme. Succeeding is the coming together of all that is beautiful. Furtherance is the agreement of all that is just. Perseverance is the foundation of all actions.”
Quierris

Postby Redbully » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Hey Edithkiln, can you drop me a line when your online please.
Redbully

Return to Recruitment