Moderator: Officers

Joining as Social member.

Postby Alexandria » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:17 am

In game name (including previous names if any):
Alexanðria

Class and build:
Holy,Prot,Retri Paladin
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... a/advanced
I like 2 add, u will find one of my 6 specs here.

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have).
I got Mainspec holy 405ilvl pve 397ilvl pvp
I got Offspec Tanking and Dps, 400 pve (Tank) 399ilvl pve(Dps) and 397 pvp (tank/dps)

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
Hunter, Deathknight and a Warrior
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... s/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... c/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... n/advanced
I dont really need them 2 join aswell but if that is possible i would love to.
Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
been in many guilds few of them core raiding guilds such as Awakening, Shadows of Darkness and Crescent Dawn.
In Awakening I left because not able 2 raid for a few moths. SoD i left because i wasnt feeling comphy and Cresent dawn i got kicked because of lack of attending because of RL issues, wich has been discussed ofcourse with officers etc and we remain friends no hardfeelings ofc.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Ive heard its a chill layed back guild wich has been running along time on bb and most of all my special lady is with u guys and i like 2 be as close as i can (inc) 2 her aswell hihihihihih YES U ANA!!! IKNOW U WILL READ THIS!! IMMA COMMING FOR U U CANT HIDE!!!... xD <3 ( just jking)

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Kamilah for sure (( she better does hehehehe :P

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening ?
yes i can i think hehe :P

( yes ) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter

I like 2 also add,,, if needed and u guys lack a healzor or such.. tank or dps.. for raids and i am on or befor that u could wisp me or chat with me about filling it or be on standby i dont mind 2 join raids etc :P hehe would be cool I got good Procress and great gear :) soo that wouldnt be a problem anyways

Thanks for reading

Cheers Alex, your friendly neighbourhood Paladin :D
Alexandria

Re: Joining as Social member.

Postby Redbully » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:25 am

Alexandria wrote:In game name (including previous names if any):
Alexanðria

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Ive heard its a chill layed back guild wich has been running along time on bb and most of all my special lady is with u guys and i like 2 be as close as i can (inc) 2 her aswell hihihihihih YES U ANA!!! IKNOW U WILL READ THIS!! IMMA COMMING FOR U AND U CANT HIDE!!!... xD <3 ( just jking)

Thanks for the app, as you can see from the below comments I don't feel that Serenity will be the best place for you. It seems your attitude hasn't changed since the start of CATA and I don't think it will.

I am sorry Kamilah I know he is your boyfriend but we cant allow someone whom behaviours in such a manor to play within Serenity.
Redbully

Postby wiberg » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:15 pm

hah got you on ignore form a run we did on nefarian it was horrible still remember how nasty you where towards me :) think grey was there aswell
Beard man of serenity!
wiberg

Postby Skipper » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:14 pm

So i am not the only one who has seen how badly he acts ? Spoke with Redbully about his actions i saw in a pug yesterday - truelly awfull and childlike manners, well ive seen kids with better manners.
Skipper

Return to Recruitment