víego Fire mage App /declined

Moderator: Officers

víego Fire mage App /declined

Postby blooddemonn » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:36 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

YES Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):

víego

Class and build:
Fire mage Pve/Frost pvp

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
Frost mage pvp

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/V%C3%ADego/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Currently in Intent but wanna do more heroic raiding since there is nothing i need from DS normal
And i wanna do more FL raiding since im on legendary quest phase 1 have 18 embers but stuck atm
and prefer 25 men raiding more fun

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Cause i was stuck on progression

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Raided BT, MH, ICC,FL,DS

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I wanna join serenity cause it seems to be a very active guild and still doing 25 men raids and FL

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Not that i now off

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

Yes im raiding when ever you want ^^

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

Ye im just want to progress and do that with a nice group of people and have fun while doing it

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?

Yes i can :D

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes i can aswell ^^

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Yes im alchemy so ill make flask myself and i fish my own buff foods :D

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES

( ) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter

Yes
Last edited by blooddemonn on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blooddemonn

Re: víego Fire mage App

Postby Redbully » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Hi Víego, can you please explain this?

viewtopic.php?t=3138

Also you haven't used the complete template, once that has been completed and you've answered my question then we'll talk about your APP.
Redbully

Postby Skipper » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Please copy paste and use the full form
Skipper

Postby Redbully » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:53 pm

Thanks for using the complete form, I will have a chat with you this evening regarding your application.
Redbully

Return to Recruitment