[Trial/Future Raider] Priest Holy/Disc/Shadow

Moderator: Officers

[Trial/Future Raider] Priest Holy/Disc/Shadow

Postby Tearzy » Fri May 11, 2012 6:49 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Tearzy

Class and build:
Right well I've had a word with Redbull and he said that you are in need of shadow priest. But I am actually geared for Holy/Disc its not a big deal for me gearing up for shadow but it will take time as you know.

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
Holy/disc are the same gear but need different gems, enchants and reforges. But Holy is my secondary spec

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
I have 3 alts currently at Outland their names are Chronicz which is my PVP alt, main spec Restoration with Elemental as the PVE spec.
My next alt is called Netroxen, also on Outland This is a fire mage for PVE and Frost for PVP.
Next is my Pally called Tearzy which is a Scroll of Resurrection and is currently on Bronzebeard. Ryan - Longtool, told me that you where looking for tanks but got told that you wasn't in need.
Any of these alts are available to come over according to what you need.

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/o ... rzy/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Shades of Despair - Outland
The Horde - Stormrage

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I'm currently the co-owner/Raid leader of Shades of Despair but as I've just recently come back to the game I am under geared and don't have the knowledge of Dragon Soul to lead.
The Horde well is was such a long time ago I don't really know I think it was because I realm changed to Frostmane.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
WotLK and Firelands

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I would like to join because I personally think I have the potential to help the guild achieve more than they already have and help the guild to become stronger. I can also speak Spanish and can help out with any language barriers.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
I don't.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
My friend Longtool is currently a member of the guild and is a friend in real life.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

I am, I will be able to raid through the week.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
I have handled my own guild for a long time and one of the strongest points in a raid is too have that will power to try again and again, and again. Even though the guild wasn't the best we kept at it and got to the goal.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
Yes I am available to play on them days and times. I might be a little bit late for getting on at 9pm server time but I should be fine.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
I always use forums in spare time and help other out where needed. So staying active is not a problem.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes I always make sure myself and my raid team is always prepared for the raid even if they are running low on gold I'm always happy to help.

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO
Not entirely sure what this is? a while back I used EGPG or something? Is this similar?

(Yes) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter

Thank you for taking time to read my application. :)
Tearzy

Re: [Casual/Future Raider] Priest Holy/Disc/Shadow

Postby Redbully » Sat May 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Hey Rob,

Thanks for the app. Will get it sorted this evening during the officer meeting. Nothing to worry about. Will be with you ASAP.
Redbully

Postby Tearzy » Sat May 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Ok, thanks for the update.
Tearzy

Postby Redbully » Sat May 12, 2012 9:29 pm

Welcome to the guild as casual.

Once you get sorted /w me.
Redbully

Return to Recruitment