Member | Tincat Resto Druid

Moderator: Officers

Member | Tincat Resto Druid

Postby T » Tue May 01, 2012 2:40 am

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

( X ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):TinCat

Class and build:Resto druid /Balance (However I never raid or party as balance as I always fall into healing or fall asleep at dps rotations
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).I never seem to get much os gear in raids and very rarely use it in raids So it's mainly for questing solo and a bit left behind into randomness right now.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):The alts I would want to bring is my new resto shaman Tinnit jc /ench(85) and my jc/alchdruid TinToon(85). My other alts are druids hunters and priests and a dk wich I don't play right now and are my guildbank alts With maxed skill in tailoring /enchanting Some have other proffs too like lw and engineering .
And a few alts on horde.
TinCat my main has alch/Herb and maxed secondary proffs (cooking/fishing/arch/ first aid with most recipes.

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Bronzebeard/TinCat/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/B ... t/advanced

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):I started to raid in The Dreamhunters in Vanilla WoW since then Guilds have died and got borned.
I am in Reincarnation now wich I have been a part of since 4 april 2011.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: They died and new got borned. I am in reincarnation but raiding has been really sparse for quite a while and I feel that I have to move on as I do want to continue raiding until we get new content .
And I don't know if they will aim for 25 man raids in the future at all.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? Started in vanilla from start and did a bit into old Naxx and the old contents while you still needed all pre quests and rep grinding. Attunements and all.Zul G MC AQ BWL BT MH Sunwell Old Naxx New Naxx Kara Serpentshrine TK ICC Maly Ruby Sanct Firelands,,,,, and probably forgot to name something or Nothing
Expansions hit when we did old Naxx and same happend with Sunwell much later and so on so never cleaared those two when they were current. Guilds fell apart and players lost interrest.From different aspects.

Reincarnation is a nice guild with many dear friends wich I feel reluctance to leave but at the same time I want to try more bosses in DS on hc before MoP comes out.And I like achieves even though I have swore over that implement at many times when achieves vanishes up into thin air by some odd reset wich blizzard gm's say they feel utterly sorry that they do but can't do anything about.

Why do you want to join Serenity? Serenity has been around for a long time and guess I have too in some ways .I'm an adult even though I don't always act as one. But noone can be perfect at all times . Fail at the perfect part but perfect would be a fail too.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? Nope

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? I don't expect anyone to vouch for me.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly??? Yes Yes and Yes

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Yes very much so

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time? At most times even though I work late at times wich means I'm home by nine wich could mean that I would be a few minutes late.And I do have a family and a rl. But I do believe that I could make most raids.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? I can't understand why not

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yes it' would be more rare if not.

Sorry if this application got a bit confusing and rambling it's late. But if I don't applye now I'll probably get more second thoughts about leaving a nice guild and feel more guilty about planning to do so.

And typing applications isn't what I like at all.Eeeew.

Anyway
Over and Out

Cheers
*Tin

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? ( X ) YES ( ) NO

( X ) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
T

Re: Applye

Postby Guest » Tue May 01, 2012 2:44 am

My main link got borked somehow and it didn't like my nick either.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/B ... t/advanced

Postby Sacs » Tue May 01, 2012 7:44 am

Nice application. good luck
Stabby stab stab spec with stabby stab sticks
Sacs

Postby wiberg » Tue May 01, 2012 10:37 am

Welcome to our forums tincat and yes nice application Redbully will talk with you when he can

/Nick
Beard man of serenity!
wiberg

Postby Mjöl » Tue May 01, 2012 12:51 pm

Thanks for your application !

The Age question is however missing frome the application template, please provide a answer to that, thanks.
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby TinCat » Tue May 01, 2012 1:05 pm

I'm an adult
I have a son a male that also is a part of our family and a cat and my shoesize is 36/37
TinCat

Postby Redbully » Tue May 01, 2012 1:10 pm

Hey Tin, spoke with you the other evening and thanks for the app. Stuck in work at present will catch you when i get home.
Will be online for about 19:15 server time.

-Red

TinCat wrote:I'm an adult
I have a son a male that also is a part of our family and a cat and my shoesize is 36/37

Its fine Tin, a lot of people take a number very seriously when in fact it can have very little meaning on a person. I know of some 12yrs that are more mature then some 25's (isnt that right Nik).

Anyways, catch you later.

Ps i have bigger feet than you! haha
Redbully

Postby Mjöl » Tue May 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Thanks for answering, wasnt meant to be picky, its part of the template because of some troubles with past guildmembers, also because the agestructure in serenity is quite a bit different then in other guilds :)
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Lleksam » Tue May 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Quite a few of us are "mature" like fine wine
Growing Old is not a option, but Growing up is
Lleksam

Postby Aniela » Tue May 01, 2012 7:13 pm

En stor guild änsökan, jag hoppas att se dig ofta i guild raid's. Lycka till.

P.S. I'm finnish so my swedish is bad and I mean really bad so forgive any misspellings I did :)

P.P.S. If you make it to the guild, Whisper me or my alts if you need any flasks, I can provide some if you just ask nicely
Aniela

Re: TRIAL | Tincat Resto Druid

Postby Redbully » Tue May 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Welcome to Serenity.
Redbully

Postby TinCat » Tue May 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Thanx !
TinCat

Postby Greymartin » Wed May 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Welcome Tincat.

It has to be said that some are also mature like old cheese - Wet & Smelly!

Peace, Love & Jellybabies

"I love work: I could sit and look at it all day." - Jerome K Jerome
Greymartin

Return to Recruitment