Failed |Swysh: Feral(Cat) Druid - Accepted Priest

Moderator: Officers

Failed |Swysh: Feral(Cat) Druid - Accepted Priest

Postby Swysh » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:33 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for? Yes

In game name (including previous names if any): Swysh (character to which I would play as a "main"), Integrity/Abiz and some other alts.

Class and build: Feral Kitty dps
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it). Resto, currently geared to the 378 noob level.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): 5 other lvl 85 toons that are geared, duel specced and ready to contribute with alt runs and the like. One lvl 85 toon with a Guild Bank which I use, and a lvl 80 toon with another Guild Bank, again for my use.

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... /secondary

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

Focus, Almost Famous, Entropy, Profanity, Chimera, Entourage, The Scholars of Light, Bad Karma (H), Serenity, Almost Famous

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

Focus was 6 years ago, I left them to do raids properly and to play with Redbully in Almost Famous, then AF was split up and disbanded. I left Entropy after helping to form it as a new guild and deeply regret having turned my back, I wont go on with my reasons but I was wrong to leave and am still on good terms with their old-school crew and GM. Profanity were lead by far too much elitism it was stressful to play with them. I left Chimera because a lot of good friends from old Driven and other Vanilla times wanted to make Entourage and manage to convince me to come over as I was interested in the responsibilities they wanted to entrust on me. The GM and his best friend messed the guild up for the rest of the players, and made it unrecoverable by parting and taking the core players with them. The Scholars of Light were a great bunch , but after a long expansion I decided I wanted to try out horde and Bad Karma unfortunately disbanded when Lurch (the GM) and his wife had a new baby and lost their time to play the game. Serenity (see below), left Almost Famous to quit playing WoW for a while.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Vanilla, all but naxx
TBC, all but Sunwell (stuck on Brutallus)
Wotlk, all but LKhc25
Cata, I was around at the start but didn't really take in a lot of raiding in this expansion, I left before ZG was re-vamped.

Why do you want to join Serenity?

It was a mistake to leave Serenity when I did, but I did go on to stop playing for almost a year and now return to look towards a new expansion, having changed my own personal circumstances quite a bit (now married with annoying animals in my house!) I simply want to play with friendly folks again.

You may already see I am in the guild as a Casual, but would like to with this application formerly request a trial to be a member of the guild again.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

I hope so!

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

I am interested in raiding, but not hardcore and most likely 2 nights a week at most. I do wish to be part of the guild's restoration to 25 man raiding if I can... but I am happy to just cruise along in casual mode these days

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

I will contribute however is necessary when I am playing

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?

not religiously, but I can play a fair amount in the week provided I am not away from home.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

If its mandatory, otherwise I probably wouldn't have time to hog the forums like I used to (wife aggro is too much!)

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Yes, if to be used for raiding I always min/max where applicable

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? (x) YES ( ) NO

(x) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
Swysh

Re: Swysh: Feral(Cat) Druid

Postby Redbully » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Hey Swysh,

Need to speak with the other officers about the app. I'm happy for you to have a trial.
Redbully

Re: [Trial]Swysh: Feral(Cat) Druid - Accepted as trail on Pr

Postby Redbully » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Accepted as trial.
Redbully

Re: TRIAL |Swysh: Feral(Cat) Druid - Accepted Priest

Postby Callia » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:50 am

Welcome back Swysh :)
Callia

Return to Recruitment