FAILED | Prot Warrior application

Moderator: Officers

FAILED | Prot Warrior application

Postby Kald » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:25 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Kald

England

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)
Dwarf Prot Warrior

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
Currently Titan's Grip Fury. I have never played any DPS spec extensively, I am competent but nothing special at all. I have no desire to play DPS other than as a filler if an encounter only requires 1 tank for example

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
I have alts of many flavours including another Warrior. I have no intention of raiding with them and they all currently sit in my personal level 1 guild

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ald/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Insane Dwarf Posse: - Casual guild, started in Vanilla, raided first half of Kara. The dedication of members to raiding wasn't there in my opinion so I left and joined...

Focus: - Raided all TBC (up to Brutallus) and all WotLK content up to Saurfang normal. The GM left and the guild crumbled, so I joined..

Divined: - Raided ICC and Cata T11( except Nef and Cho). 25s were a struggle to keep together so a bunch of us Xferred to Twisting Nether to join...

FullyLoaded: - Though I was accepted as part of a group Xfer, I couldn't be online at FullyLoaded's raid start time. I wanted to return home so I came back to Bronzebeard and joined...

Chimera: - Raided the rest of T11 including some Hcs. However Divined seemed to be reforming. Chimera was good to me, but they didn't really need me so I went back to...

Divined: - Cleared FL and DS normal and currently on 2/8 HcDS

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
See above for previous guilds. Currently I'm unguilded. I recently had to take a completely unforseeable break from wow. I informed the other officers (i was one) that I would be absent for a period but I couldn't say how long. In the end I was offline for only 4 weeks. When I came back, leadership had changed, I was no longer an officer and I had permanently lost my raid spot. I was in the guild for a long time and was a big personality. I left before I found another guild in order to minimise resentment, bad feeling and drama

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
See above
Since TBC I have cleared all normal content when it was current except Sunwell. I have been in the main team of some of the best known of Bronzebeard's guilds and Have achieved a reasonable level of Hc success considering Bronzebeard's overall standard.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Serenity has good standing and familiar names. I'm looking for a guild where I can commit to the raid times and where I will be judged on my ability and what I bring to the team. I want to raid regularly as a Prot Warrior with people who want to kill Heroic bosses.
I would like to get back into 25 man raiding...I miss it
I think Serenity has simliar goals to me

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Currently, no.
I do have a post pimping myself out on the Wow forums though.
I would prefer to stay on Bronzebeard though

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
I have no Idea. I know Ironarmi from waaaay back in TBC, but guilds and LFD being what they are now I have rarely played wityh people outside whichever guild I have been in. Ofc I recognise the names of some people in Serenity and would hope that some recognise me too.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yes. your raid days and times fit perfectly with me.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Am I interested in lot's of wiping? Ofc not...who is? But it is the way we learn. Wipes are a necessity and I have never had a problem with wiping/class stacking/regemming/respeccing/reforging or even taking a break to allow officers to discuss tactics. I'm all about the heroic progression.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
Yes. I won't always be on much before raid time, but I will be there on time.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Of course

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO. Loot is a means to an end, not the end itself. I am sure I will get gear as it becomes available to me.

(X) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
Kald

Re: Prot Warrior application

Postby wiberg » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Heya bud welcome and good luck on youre application good to see some oldschoolers
Beard man of serenity!
wiberg

Postby Sacs » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:37 pm

I know the name from back in LK. I'm sure I did some Hc's/raids etc with him.

Thumbs up from me
Stabby stab stab spec with stabby stab sticks
Sacs

Postby Gabbi » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Even I'm not in Serenity anymore, I like to follow what's going on here and I'm always happy to see some old guild mates apply.

So few words from me. :-)

Kald is my old GM from Insane Dwarf Posse. With him you'll have a solid and dedicated tank who knows his class very vell.

Good luck with your application C.

Hugs Gabbie
Gabbi

Postby Redbully » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Hi Kald, thanks for the app. We are currently carrying out a restructure within the guild so please bare with us.

Thank you for the app and good luck too.
Redbully

Postby Kald » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:45 am

Cheers for replying everyone. Please keep me in mind
Kald

Postby Redbully » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:12 pm

Hi Kald,

I'll drop you a /w this evening if your online. Speak soon.

Red
Redbully

Postby Redbully » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Accepted as trial. Will assist with Tanking and DPS requirements.
Redbully

Return to Recruitment