LEFT | Valdarith

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Valdarith

Postby valdarithh » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:57 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?

(X ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Valdarith

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)
Prime Spec: Fire

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
Secondary: Arcane, I only use this for a fight such as warmaster where Fire is too slow and difficult to build up good dps, Arcane allows me to get the speedy burst but falls down when needing mana.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
85 Druid, just a pvp char and money maker.

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ith/simple

reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... /secondary

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Cutting Edge, Destabilize.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: I left cutting edge because they were already a very tight group, as a new comer to them, I never found my foothold in the guild, just the guy who turns up raids and logs off.
Destablize is actually a long standing wow friends guild, they are 10 man and already had a mage, both of us together was poor set up but both of us wanted to raid, so I decided I would leave. Still friends though.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? Back in BC and early LK I used to play a warrior but that’s long gone. On this mage ive done No vanilla, no BC, Raided into LK late on the mage but did grind ICC 10, 25 and both on heroic setting. Cata Progress: BWD: 5/6 BoT: 6/6 ToTFW: 2/2 FL: 5/7 DS: 6/8 (10man)

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I have known of serenity for a long time, it’s always been a guild that vie respected, never had a problem with anyone from the guild, the progress has always been good and the ethos of the guild is one I can defiantly live with. I see serenity as an opportunity not only to better myself and experience solid 25 man raiding, but to finally find a place to stay.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? No

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
YES!.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

I’m not going to sit here and lie to you, I hate wiping just like everyone else, but when a wipe means getting closer and even 1% of progression is made and you feel yourself getting closer and closer………well that’s what I love, I will wipe happily when it comes to progression.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server times?
Yes.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
I wouldn’t be a raider if I didn’t

we are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? ( X ) YES ( ) NO

(X ) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
valdarithh

Re: Application

Postby Kurrelgyre » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Thanks for your application Valdarith
We will take a look and get back to you as soon as possible
Kurrelgyre

Re: Application

Postby Asyncritus » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:04 pm

Approved for trial.
There are no stupid people, just those who are unlucky when they think.

"Never argue with an idiot... They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Asyncritus

Return to Recruitment