Social apply from an ex Member (Wiberg)

Moderator: Officers

Social apply from an ex Member (Wiberg)

Postby wiberg » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:33 pm

SERENITY APPLICATION FORM

Instructions:

- Please check the list of classes we are recruiting at the Class/Recruitment Availability
- Copy and paste this form into a new thread in the Recruitment forums.
- Truthfully answer ALL of the questions in the application. Incomplete applications will be denied on sight!

Before you even bother, have you read our guild rules and goals? Does it corresponds to what you are looking for?
Yes

( ) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.
Yes

In game name (including previous names if any):

Class and build:Everything
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Serenity Reincarnation Driven Chimera Scholars of Light Wiping as intended Inner Sanctum

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Long story are an ex member of serenity left due to real life issues mainly but want to reapply as a social for now

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Everything

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Want to rejoin miss the social atmosphere + a few really good persons that i enjoy playing with

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
nope

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Not got a clue

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Iam not interessted to raid at all at this moment
We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
See above
Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time? see above

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO
Yes
( ) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter

Yes
[Updated 26/6/11 Asyncritus]

An quick update from me i left serenity for various private real life issues i applied to reincarnation as a social since my best real life friend was raiding there now he has decided to switch game to Old republic. And for those that got offended by my emoness when i was raiding in the end please dont take it serious nothing is personal its all a matter about my real life situation where alot of things had happened. So just wanted to say that i love you and and that i would love to get back on track but as a social when i get a more stable work then i will consider re apply as a raider.

/Kind Regards Niklas (Wiberg) (Jullies)
Beard man of serenity!
wiberg

Re: Social apply from an ex Member (Wiberg)

Postby Laraht » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:37 pm

Welcome back!!
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Return to Recruitment