MEMBER | Khamone

Moderator: Officers

MEMBER | Khamone

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:54 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Khamone

Class and build:
- Death Knight, Frost Build

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
- Both are Frost, one is using 2H weapon and the other 1H weapons, at the moment I'm using 2H

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
- Kharekha (ret Paladin), Khazh (ele/resto Shaman). Will eventually bring them to the guild if accepted.

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... one/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
- Knights Legion
- Svenska Krigare (still a member, will leave if accepted)

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
- Knights Legion went into a slow death after the guild leaders decided to play Rift instead.
- Svenska Krigare is following the same path but this time with Star Wars

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
- I begun playing wow on August 2010 and my first character reached 80 shortly before the launch of Cataclysm, I only managed to do ICC and ToC
(http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... kha/simple)

Why do you want to join Serenity?
- After more than 2 months of waiting for our regular raid team @Svenska Krigare, Cortaferro (he is already a Serenity member) and me decided to start looking into another direction, eventually Serenity entered in our options, 25 man raiding adds a new level of challenge that I want to overcome.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
- No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
- No

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
- Very much

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
- Definitely

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
- At the present time, Yes. If something happens in the future that will prevent me from regularly attend the scheduled Raid times I will inform the guild officers ASAP

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
- Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
- Yes

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? (X) YES ( ) NO

Re: Khamone

Postby Kurrelgyre » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:00 am

Thanks for you app Khamone
We will take a look into it and get back to you as soon as possible
Kurrelgyre

Postby Asyncritus » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:16 am

Please whisper an officer for a chat and a trial invite.
There are no stupid people, just those who are unlucky when they think.

"Never argue with an idiot... They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Asyncritus

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Thanks

Khamone

Return to Recruitment