MEMBER | Coldfeet

Moderator: Officers

MEMBER | Coldfeet

Postby orthros » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:50 pm

YES agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any): Coldfeet

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

My class is Dk frost

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
I have dua spec but not geared for it, i am using blood for old raids, quests, ....

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
yes i bring them to
Orthros (balance druid)
dennish (hunter)

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
coldfeet: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... eet/simple
orthros: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ros/simple
dennish: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ish/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Vita Nova

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
I have not left them but i want to, that guild is not really my styl, they aren't really a raiding guild, they do that but it is not really a goal for them (only for a few players), the raiding is getting worse and worse.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Well i started playing this game arround march 2011, maybe a little earlier, but in april 2011 i had bad luck, and then i got cancer, i fought for 7-8 months and won the fights after 2 heavy surgery's.
Because of that i wasn't able to raid, i only did FL once (with my hunter 3/7), then when DS came out, i was recovering from the surgery's, so i still had to whait for that, i have raid DS with my druid (my old main) and there i have 4/8, not really impressive but i know i can do a lot better and i want to. but then i need a group that want that to.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
well i like raiding with big groups (25 man/women) and i was thinking about a few guilds so i started to talk with all of them, so i talked with Kurrelgyre from serenity and this guilds seems the right one for me: mature players that also have fun but know when they need to be serious.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
Nope

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
no, i don't know anyone from the guild, but that is not a problem for me.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Yes pls

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in? yes, wiping is a part of making progress and getting better in raidng.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
yes i can.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
yes i can

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes, i always have food buffs, potions, flaks in my bag. When i get a new item: first thing i do is gem/enchant it

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? YES

(yes ) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter

I wanted to say this: i accidently already register (most guild you have to register before you can apply so i automaticly did, sorry.) and before asking: no i haven't been in many guilds, but have played lots of others games.

As you can see: i have 2 good geared characters (my DK 387 and my Bdruid 389), i am a flexible player, my DK is my main, but if they guild need my Bdruid, it is not a problem for me to raid with my Bdruid (but not all the time :P )

thank you.

Dennis
orthros

Re: Application for serenity

Postby Laraht » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Tx for your application!
We will come back to you soon
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Postby Kurrelgyre » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:28 am

Hi Coldfeet,

We would like to invite you for a trial - and look forward to seeing you in raids with us soon.
Please whisper an officer for an invite in-game.
Kurrelgyre

Postby orthros » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:22 pm

okay thank you, will do that
orthros

Return to Recruitment