LEFT | Priest - Shadow application

Moderator: Officers

LEFT | Priest - Shadow application

Postby trebsapp » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:33 pm

Class and build:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator#Xc02!Ykd!!kgkTbZhTaSd!bdfRjlOnp
With 1 point left over to put somewhere.

Dual Spec: Second spec will be either Disc PVE or Shadow PVP or what ever is needed.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): I have my original Warrior from vanilla and my deathknight which I played through wrath.

Link to your Armory page? : [url]http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Trebz/simple]Trebz[/url]

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): In Vanilla I played as MT for Sol until I transferred when Sol disbanded, I then played with Eternal Gathering on Doomhammer for the start of tbc setting a number of server firsts. I then came back to Bronzebeard and played my priest in Sol up to and including killing Illidan. I then took a break until just before Wrath was released, I then played my warrior again through naxx but then levelled my DK and tanked through the rest of Wrath on that playing on Draenor in Chimaera until I again was forced to take a break. Upon returning to wow I transferred back to BB and played with Sol as a slacker/casual till just before Cata was released when due to work I had to stop playing wow.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: Disbanded or due to real life time constraints.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?: I cleared pretty much everything when it was current level, in vanilla I cleared everything but cthun (sore point) and just on half of naxx. In tbc I cleared everything but last 3 bosses of Sunwell, In Wrath everything up to Professor Putricide.

Why do you want to join Serenity? : I am keen to see as much of Cata before the end of the xpac as possible, I know I have left it late but that couldn't be helped. I would also like to play in guild with some old faces.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? : Nope

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? : A couple I think, but Leon for sure.

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

I want to raid as much as possible, but I will be 100% honest, due to work and home life commitments I may only be available after 10:20 server time some days of the week.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

All my time spent raiding over the past 5-6 years has been primarily on current content, wipes and learning is why I raid not the epics/farm content.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?

I can attend some of those days at those times, but as I mentioned earlier some of those days I would not be able to be on before 10:00 server time.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yup, I spend half the day at work browsing the web.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

For sure, I put the F in Farming.

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? YES

(✔ ) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
trebsapp

Re: Priest - Shadow application

Postby Tusvor » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:43 pm

Hey Trebs....a real legend application:)
U have been vouched good for by Leon, and we are some old timers remembering your warrior from Vanilla.
Dont see any problems why u shouldnt be inv. Just whisp an officer ingame for a chat.
Tusvor

Postby Leon » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:23 pm

Pro player, great guy, perfect guildie.

Can never have enough shadow priests...
Leon

Postby Skipper » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:56 pm

A person from good old eternal gathering never thought id see one of those guys ever again - played on Doomhammer aswell in vanilla, i know you joined them after start TBC :) But still nice, as they topped that server early years.
Skipper

Return to Recruitment