FAILED | Kramiis : Feral kitty dps

Moderator: Officers

FAILED | Kramiis : Feral kitty dps

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:47 pm

( YES ) Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):Kramiis

Class and build: Troll feral kitty
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it). feral tank

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):Might bring my Dk alt turbopatte

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... iis/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): Sinergy>elight prioity>lava waves>hellscreams angels

Why did you leave your former guilds?: I havent left my current guild yet, but if im getting accepted i will. but i wana be alliance after all and i really wana be raiding 25man raids, allways been something ive wanted and been something i have done before. and the server im playing on is starting to die out, there nearly no Baradin hold at all and not many fun raids there , and we dont have alot of good raiding guilds, exept 1 thats only polish

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)? ive done most raids, and most hc modes in pre cata.

Why do you want to join Serenity? I wana join Serenity cuz im looking for a new raiding guild, and it seems like its a good guild with niice ppl, and a 25man guild that ive been looking for, for a long time but havent really found any good one untill now, and most ppl that are seartching for ppl for 25man raids wants raidlogs and all that other stuff

Do you have open applications to other guilds? atm yes i do, but im like 75% sure that i wont get accepted in that guild cuz of they only want hardcore ppl that done DS hc and stuff

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you? nope ><

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly??? yes, i can raid every day allmost any time

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in? yes, sometimes its fun to be wiping if we are doing progress at the same time, but i dont really mind wiping a whole evening or even many weeks just to down 1 boss,

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time? Ofc

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not? Yes ofc

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)? Yes ofc

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? ( YES )

Re: Feral kitty dps

Postby Kurrelgyre » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:19 am

Thanks for the application ( and in-game chat).
We will take a look into it and get back to you as soon as possible
Kurrelgyre

Postby Ronzoz » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:26 am

Guest wrote:....and we dont have alot of good raiding guilds, exept 1 thats only polish....

Why am I not surprised :P
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein
Ronzoz

Postby Kurrelgyre » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:19 pm

Hi Kramiis - could you contact an officer in-game for a quick chat please.
Kurrelgyre

Postby Asyncritus » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:11 am

Accepted for trial.
There are no stupid people, just those who are unlucky when they think.

"Never argue with an idiot... They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Asyncritus

Re: TRIAL | Feral kitty dps

Postby Laraht » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:12 am

Welcome!
I heal, you kill
Laraht

Return to Recruitment