MEMBER | Application Shadow Priest.

Moderator: Officers

MEMBER | Application Shadow Priest.

Postby Leon » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:26 pm

In game name (including previous names if any): Leon

Class and build: Shadow Priest

Dual Spec: Pvp shadow build, nothing serious

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?): Messi my pvp paladin

Link to your Armory page? : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... eon/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm): SoL, Banished, Divined, Think Fast

Why did you leave your former guilds?:

SoL - Disbanded and ebayed guild bank.
Banished - It came to an end and was disbanded.
Divined - Left for slacking reasons i think
Think Fast - everyone went slacker (including me)

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?

Relevant experience would be all BWD,TotfW and BoT

Why do you want to join Serenity?
Raid times work with my kids bedtimes, The raid i was kindly invited to was really impressive and i know a few of the guys in the guild.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?

No one else will take me

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

Fence, Bully

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

Yes

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

Is there any other way to raid?

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?

Yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?

Always

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? yes

( ) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
Leon

Re: Application Shadow Priest.

Postby Mjöl » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Thanks for your application, all sounds fine, the raid you was there with us was fine, so invite comes up soon :)
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Postby Themark » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:46 am

Doubt a vouch for this grumpy oldy well knowed dark figure is needed, but heck just for the sake of old epic memories and our nice conversations, as the most nice one was surely at ahn quiraji "gratz mate" - "please go away you make the server crash" lol

So be aware to be soon spam whisped with old remebrance storyes!!! ;)
When the darkest hour come upon us, remember the light you have inside
When you find SERENITY, you know to be at home
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE RET PALADIN WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY FORUM
Legendary isn't only a "title" it's a lifestyle!
Themark

Postby Vinkle » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:24 pm

I can also kinda of give a mini-vouch for Leon, back in vanilla I was in SoL on my warrior (Maclof).. had some great times back then and he seems like a nice guy, although it was a while ago to say the least :P
Vinkle

Postby wiberg » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:50 pm

Welcome bud nice to see an exprience oldschooler applying to bad we dont have the old gang around anymore !!! but anyways great that you join Leon
Beard man of serenity!
wiberg

Postby Leon » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:29 pm

Themark wrote:
So be aware to be soon spam whisped with old remebrance storyes!!! ;)

I like nothing better in wow.

Vinkle wrote:back in vanilla I was in SoL on my warrior (Maclof)..

Holy shit. Maclof. Not sure if you remember that Dire maul east run... you tanked.
Leon

Return to Recruitment