DENIED | Rakija DK

Moderator: Officers

DENIED | Rakija DK

Postby Rakija » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:26 pm

(X) YES ( ) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.

In game name (including previous names if any):
Rakija(Àbsolut)

Im from Graz, Austria but i live in Belgrade, Serbia since 3 years

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)
Frost (I want to go back to unholy if the spec can do the same damage as frost again since the spec is much better for most encounters (better survivability)

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
Unholy for PvP
got full s10 gear

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):
my main char is on horde and called Chuchaqui(ferla druid)
i got a level 74 human paladin which ill try to level to 85 soon(i dont mind bringing him to this guild incase i get accepted)

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... lut/simple
i changed to alliance with him today so im not sure if this armory link will still work

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
Murder of Crows

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
Change to alliance since i cannot raid on horde with 2 chars at the same time

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Started playing with ICC where i cleared 11/12 hc
Cata: FL 3/7 hc

Why do you want to join Serenity?
U look like a nice raiding guild to me which connects raiding and fun

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
Well im up for raiding twice (maybe 3 times a week maximum) but i still want to enjoy my social life.
We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?
Yep im used to that and downing a boss after many hours work on him is the best feeling u can get in this game :)

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
Shouldnt be a problem :)

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?
Yes

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
Yes

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? (X ) YES ( ) NO

I just want to add something about my gear:
i still need few more pieces to be hc mode ready but it should be fine for any normal mode content. On horde there arent any Fireland pugs which means its almost impossible to get decent gear from the current content

Rakija :)
Rakija

Re: Deathknight app

Postby Asyncritus » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:16 am

Thanks for your application, we'll look in to it and get back to you.
There are no stupid people, just those who are unlucky when they think.

"Never argue with an idiot... They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Asyncritus

Re: Rakija DK

Postby Paul » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:45 am

Thanks for applying to Serenity

Looking at your application you are applying to raid with us on an alt and fall under our over 18 policy.

So based on this we will have to decline your application.

Good luck finding a guild for your alt.
Paul

Return to Recruitment