MEMBER | Applying for Casual status

Moderator: Officers

MEMBER | Applying for Casual status

Postby Skipper » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:18 pm

In game name (including previous names if any):
This one is named Skipperoo.

Denmark

Class and build:
(This is the class and specc we expect you to be raiding with, and this is the specc we hope you wish to be playing with. No main-alt changing and no specc changing without approval from the GMs.)

If i were ever to raid again id play my pally as i have a good know how on it, tanking wise mostly.

Dual Spec: (Please state which 2nd spec you have with the new dual-spec system and comment your gear for it).
For mypally im geared for healing. But really rusty onthatspec.

Alts (please comment if you intend on bringing them in the guild and if not, why?):

My old main is called Sïrskipper on khadgar - human paladin ive played for the past 6 years.
Besides that ive got:
Rogue - Pokermaniac@khadgar
Hunter - Verbalklint@khadgar
Mage - Pyrymagus@khadgar
Warrior - Takintheblow@khadgar
Warlock - Ërowin

Paladin - Leholycow@Sunstrider
Warlock - Dotrunfear@Sunstrider

You might call me an altoholic

Link to your Armory page? (If you are not using your raiding specc because of PvP or whatever reason, please link the raiding specc you will be using):

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):

The Avengers @ Khadgar
Paradise Lost @ Khadgar

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
The Avengers kinda felt apart so left to reform under a new banner same group of people just new name.
Paradise Lost i left due to some guild rules were being bend over and over again by the founders.

What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
Vanilla:
Cleared MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20 and Ony. Up to Twins in AQ40 and few bosses in Naxx.

TBC:
Cleared Kara, ZA. Killed loot reaver many times.

Wrath:
Cleared Naxx, The eye of eternity, OS, Ony, ToTC, Ryby Sanctium. Cleared up till General Vezax, and up till LK HC never downed him in wrath 25 man.

Why do you want to join Serenity?
For casual reasons and to keep in contact with helsbells and Greymartin.

Do you have open applications to other guilds?
No.

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?
Helsbells and Greymartin

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???

If i were getting back into raiding yes.

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content. Is that what you are interested in?

Yes. But i do notmind doing farm runs.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
If i ever came to that point yes i would do so, unless my work shift wont allow me.

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes, was a somewhere pretty active on thepast websites from guilds i was in.

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
112% all the time

We are using a Time based, fixed item price DKP system, do you agree with this? ( ) YES ( ) NO
Yes

( Yes) I have read the Guild Charter and agree to it: Serenity Guild Charter
Skipper

Re: Applying for Casual status - friend of Helsbells and Gre

Postby Helsbells » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:57 pm

Have Known Skip for a long long time now, was in a guild with him on Khadgar (The Avengers), He made his Hunter to pester me (jk) in /w He's a great lad and only wants to join as a casual, though if you bring your Paladin over you'll have to spam heroics till you get all the gear you need with VP and the firelands dailies till he's gotten everything needed from there too! Hope to see you in the guild Skippy!
Helsbells

Postby Greymartin » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:10 am

I echo what Hels said. I've known Skip a long time, even tanked together a bit I believe, way back. Good addition to the guild.

Peace, Love & Jellybabies

"I love work: I could sit and look at it all day." - Jerome K Jerome
Greymartin

Postby Asyncritus » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Accepted as social/casual member.
There are no stupid people, just those who are unlucky when they think.

"Never argue with an idiot... They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Asyncritus

Return to Recruitment