MEMBER | Boomkin application

Moderator: Officers

MEMBER | Boomkin application

Postby celadon » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:35 pm

) YES (x) NO Note: by ticking YES, you agree to follow the guild charter.
yes

In game name (including previous names if any):
celadon

Class and build: worgen/balance druid

Dual Spec: i generally only raid with one spec, my offspec I use for fine tuning any specific requirements the guild might have, for instance, when we were working on cho’gall I used the off spec to spec into ‘fungal growth” , to slow the adds down.

Alts
tenmoku my arcane mage, i use her for a bit of fun and mining and some dungeon runs/ she can however, be occasionally used for raiding as well.

Link to your Armory page?
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... don/simple

Former guilds (on Bronzebeard or on your current realm):
my current guild is Divine Rights, Parthenon knights ( left because the gm went back to uni and we stopped raiding) , the underdogs (the guild was mainly polish and made very little allowances for english speaking members)

Why did you leave your former guilds?:
im still in divine rights and enjoyng raiding with them.but am seriously considering a change, to a 25-man guild
What is your former raid experience (pre-TBC, TBC, WotLK)?
I have started seriously raiding seriously about a year ago, so did all of the icc bosses, and before some casual raiding on spinebreaker - ulduar and naxx and toc, but nothing serious

Why do you want to join Serenity?
I would like to join a mature set of people, which I have a bit more in common with. Also I am rading at the moment 4 days a week and I would like this to continue. I pride myself in being on time and generally enjoy playing as part of a team. From a guild I look for respect towards others, something of a commitment towards progression and an environment which allows me to develop as a raider. I generally tend to speak my mind if I don’t agree with something, but will accept guild decisions.

Do you have open applications to other guilds? No

Any member in Serenity that can vouch for you?

no sorry

The important questions now. Please take a moment to think about those before you answer.

This is probably the most important question. We are a raiding guild, and even though we do not force anyone into raiding, we are expecting players that will join us to show interest in raiding at least 3-4 days each week. Are you interested in raiding several days a week regularly???
yes, will arrange my schedule around raiding times and aim for 100% , an realistically achieve about 99%

We do not spend a lot of time on farmed content, but we do spend a lot of times on progression, which means a lot of wiping with often very little progress. This is how we kill hard bosses and push the content.
I enjoy learning a new boss and I don’t mind wiping and over again. It gives me great pleasure in refining my rotation during the fight. In actual fact I am usually one of the last people to call it a day, however I have found that after a certain time the brain and the body gets very tired and it’s usually best to call it a night.

Can you play at our official raiding times which are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 9pm - 12 server time?
yes

Can you log on to the Serenity website to read what is happening and sign up on the raid calendar each week whether you can attend raids or not?

Yes im disciplined and follow rules quite well

Do you intend to show up for raids prepared, PVE raid specced, repaired, enchanted, gemmed and with a proper set of buffs (food buffs and potions/flasks)?
yes I come fully equipped with flasks and food, have all my gemming and enchants sorted out.

We are using a Zero-Sum DKP system, do you agree with this? ( y) YES ( ) NO
however I do not fully understand how it works in practice
( ) I have read the
celadon

Re: Boomin application

Postby Mjöl » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Thanks for your application, will talk to you soon in game.
Thanks to the Themark for my avatar ! (Breast and Arms on Pic not edited, only Hair photoshopped. Seriously.)
Mjöl
Site Admin

Return to Recruitment